Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Women in Japan still have sex and kids

black_depresso

black_depresso

You won't change reality, friend
-
Women still fuck and date in Japan, especially in high schools, don’t misunderstand

But

It’s literally ONLY with guys that look like this is higher

EC70A074 73AA 4E19 BBBD DCFDDF4A0438

While in the west you still see normie men with women, in Japan that’s almost nonexistent. The biggest gap between quality of life for male good looks and bad looks is in Japan.

Last edited:
yes japan is so fucked up in various ways.

that why they got bombed

It’s true. Japan is one of the worst places for the average guy. Japanese women don’t mind never having sex at all if it’s not the top 5%. And soon it will get worst thanks to how Tinder made white chad more acceptable to Japanese women.

@Zesto lel
Zesto didnt look anything close to that.

Poor guy. I'm fairly certain he roped, getting banned here, talking all that shit on looksmax and then failing in Japan.

Zesto didnt look anything close to that.

Poor guy. I'm fairly certain he roped, getting banned here, talking all that shit on looksmax and then failing in Japan.
lel what a slayer tbhtbh i dont even feel bad just lol @ him thinking that looking like that is enough to ascend in animu land
Dwadwwww

You're joking right?

I wonder if his shitty eye area and bad hair style ruined him :waitwhat: his lips look like shit too, compared to the pic in the OP.

Dude was probably unsalvageable at face value with his mannerisms and behaviors IRL.
he has the shittiest lower third ive ever seen tbh recessed chin and pussy lips. also the guy came off as somewhat autistic so i doubt he was able to even make friends there lol

I was fond of Japanese women once. Thought I'd ascend with them, since in my mind I had a rather comfy illusion of them.

No I hate them. Fucking race traitors.

Women still fuck and date in Japan, especially in high schools, don’t misunderstand

But

View attachment 139025

While in the west you still see normie men with women, in Japan that’s almost nonexistent. The biggest gap between quality of life for male good looks and bad looks is in Japan.
only changs date in japan. it ovER

he has the shittiest lower third ive ever seen tbh recessed chin and pussy lips. also the guy came off as somewhat autistic so i doubt he was able to even make friends there lol
Doesnt the guy in the OP have a shitty lower third as well? I forget which part is the lower third.

But yeah, he probably wore his autism on his sleeves, unable to hide it.

But

View attachment 139025

A friend of mine from Hungary went to Japan few weeks ago and got several matches so far. Right now he's dating a flight attendant who previously dated a Japanese comedian who even appeared on TV until he cheated on her lol. Dude is shorter than me, around 5'9" or something, but has exotic features (blonde hair) and an average to slightly below average face. It's enough over there. JBW is true, I say that as a White guy.

As a comparison: In Hungary he got 2 matches in 2 years. Probably 2 fat chicks.

Last edited:
Japanese women are “studying” or on working holiday visas in foreign countries getting fucked by white chads. No chance for Japanese ricecels

Asian men are amazing at coping though.You don't see them on forums like this often despite their inceldom

Asian men are amazing at coping though.You don't see them on forums like this often despite their inceldom

There are definitely many incel/hikki boards that only japanese guys use.

lel what a slayer tbhtbh i dont even feel bad just lol @ him thinking that looking like that is enough to ascend in animu land
View attachment 139037
Recessed chin, lack of cheekbones and odd lips. Adenoid face

He could have ascended if he converted to Islam and got an Indonesian wife. SEA women are easy compared to any other race
I bet they're super bluepilled though,like forever alone subreddit
Doubt.

japanese man are propably cucks , some are but more of them getting blackpilled and go the hikikomori route

Japan is an example why we shouldnt give women rights.
They only go for top tier men

Japan is genuinely 60% incel male

He could have ascended if he converted to Islam and got an Indonesian wife. SEA women are easy compared to any other race
He would definitely ascend in here (as in able to get a loyal wife, definitely wont be slaying tho) but only with framecel foid like himself, boy has the frame of a 14yo kid

He would definitely ascend in here (as in able to get a loyal wife, definitely wont be slaying tho) but only with framecel foid like himself, boy has the frame of a 14yo kid
Tbh i dont think frame is a huge deal. Jeremy meeks doesnt have a good frame but slays. I think zestro can slay in indonesia but we dint want more degeneracy

Zesto looks like he’s 35 years old, cigarette smoker and alcoholic.

Western weebs are trash in Japan. You have to be a well dressed businessman and you have to speak Japanese fluently.

Tbh i dont think frame is a huge deal. Jeremy meeks doesnt have a good frame but slays. I think zestro can slay in indonesia but we dint want more degeneracy
Jeremy meeks look like an adult man, zesto looks 14, literally like a middle schooler who havent been through puberty. Besides I live in the capital city, made tinder account larping as a foid to see what kind of option foid here have and theres quite a lot of white high-tier normie in tinder here, doesnt take a lot of swiping to find them, he have no chance to slay tbh, mayos taking the all the women everywhere. :feelsseriously::feelsautistic:

Jeremy meeks look like an adult man, zesto looks 14, literally like a middle schooler who havent been through puberty. Besides I live in the capital city, made tinder account larping as a foid to see what kind of option foid here have and theres quite a lot of white high-tier normie in tinder here, doesnt take a lot of swiping to find them, he have no chance to slay tbh, mayos taking the all the women everywhere. :feelsseriously::feelsautistic:
Ok a loyal wife is enough but the guy is autistic. Seriously “mayocel”... lmfao

Zesto looks like he’s 35 years old, cigarette smoker and alcoholic.

Western weebs are trash in Japan. You have to be a well dressed businessman and you have to speak Japanese fluently.
only higher tier white normies and above do well in Japan. most white weebs are deluded when they go to japan thinking girls will be jumping on their cock. if youre at least 5'10, white and decent looking you have a chance to do very well.