Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Women in American culture feel empowered to be rude to men they are not attracted to

I

incel4life

Veteran
★★★★★
I think this is something everyone must perceive on some level, but I haven't heard it verbalized very often. In a group discussion, for example, I have noticed women make eye contact with other men of the group but they often don't make eye contact with me even when I make eye contact with them. Typically I just quietly accept it and feel bad about it. But this happened a couple of times at a social event for work and I was drunk enough to publicly confront the women about it. After I did this the men in the group made sure to make eye contact with me, but the woman still didn't. She really seemed like she hated my guts. They really don't feel any sense of obligation to acknowledge men or treat them with decency and friendliness if they are not attracted to them. They just feel completely justified and comfortable in treating men they are not attracted to like shit, and not face social consequences for it, because no matter how much they treat men they are not attracted to like shit, society continues to whiteknight them, and people continue to be nice to them.

I think this is something everyone must perceive on some level, but I haven't heard it verbalized very often. In a group discussion, for example, I have noticed women make eye contact with other men of the group but they often don't make eye contact with me even when I make eye contact with them. Typically I just quietly accept it and feel bad about it. But this happened a couple of times at a social event for work and I was drunk enough to publicly confront the women about it. After I did this the men in the group made sure to make eye contact with me, but the woman still didn't. She really seemed like she hated my guts. They really don't feel any sense of obligation to acknowledge men or treat them with decency and friendliness if they are not attracted to them. They just feel completely justified and comfortable in treating men they are not attracted to like shit, and not face social consequences for it, because no matter how much they treat men they are not attracted to like shit, society continues to whiteknight them, and people continue to be nice to them.

incel4life

Veteran​

★★★★★
JoinedNov 9, 2017Posts1,494

Sell you a return key! Just 1/2 bitcoin bro!

society continues to whiteknight them, and people continue to be nice to them
Human nature. Most are caught up in the sedentary malaise of the instincts and social conditioning. It won't change, and this only affects you because your either an outcast or a scapegoat. That's it. Don't anticipate a tremendous leap forward in regards to our repute and status any time soon.

How did you even bring it up??
Did you mention that they were only doing it because you were ugly

How did you even bring it up??
Did you mention that they were only doing it because you were ugly
I got drunk and just told them I was going to be part of their conversation now. And then during the conversation the girl wasn't making eye contact with me even though I was looking at her. So I stopped them and called attention to the fact that she was not making eye contact with me and said it's polite to make eye contact.

The execution was awkward, and I wouldn't have done this when sober, but I don't really regret what I said. I'm sick and tired of cunts not acknowledging me, and going out of their way to act like I don't exist. They should be called out and humiliated when they do this, it's just unnecessarily rude. In the future when I do this, I will try to be more smooth about it. Maybe if I'm leaving a group conversation I could say "I just wanted to say goodbye to everyone, including this person <point to stuck up cunt who pretends I don't exist> who never once made eye contact with me because she doesn't want to acknowledge me". I think this should be acceptable, because even normies would agree it's rude not to acknowledge people.

You asked if I mentioned that she was ignoring me because I am ugly. Of course this is true, but I wouldn't publicly say this because even though I'm fairly certain her ignoring me was sexually motivated, it's hard to prove and it would appear to bystanders that I am bringing up sexual motivations out of the blue. If she wasn't acknowledging me, that makes her look just as bad, whether it was because I was ugly or some other reason, so there is no reason to say that it was because I am ugly, just that she wasn't acknowledging me.

By the way, the woman was a young but fat and unattractive Asian woman who I did not even think of sexually. She likely was worried that because I'm ugly and she's ugly, I would think I have a chance with her and try to approach her, so she avoided eye contact to make it 100% clear she was not attracted to me. No, I had no plans of doing this. I just wanted to be part of a conversation where women were not overtly acting like cunts to me.

She likely was worried that because I'm ugly and she's ugly, I would think I have a chance with her and try to approach her, so she avoided eye contact to make it 100% clear she was not attracted to me
yes ugly men remind beckys of what they really are which is why they're very hostile because they also think they're entitled to chads

Ugly men are often portraed in hollywood and Social Media as evil and creeps thats why

What is there to gain for women? they already have a social circle, friends, simps, why should she go out of her way to be kind, attentive, or sympathetic to an incel. Thinks about this rationally, they see you as a low status man, if you offered something they can take advantage of then maybe they will start acting human to you. This is most women in social situations when they are with friends.

What is there to gain for women? they already have a social circle, friends, simps, why should she go out of her way to be kind, attentive, or sympathetic to an incel. Thinks about this rationally, they see you as a low status man, if you offered something they can take advantage of then maybe they will start acting human to you. This is most women in social situations when they are with friends.
Spot on, they are devoid of humanity. Women cannot act based on helping another individual out of nobility. If they cannot gain something, then they will throw you to the wolves

foids are even unpleasant to each other

they're just unpleasant creatures so stay away from them