Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Women in a nutshell

The Abyss

The Abyss

Aspergerscel. Cope 'til you rope.
★★★★★
My 600lb life again, ok so there's this fat Mexican woman with her husband that looks like an old gangbanger vato.
She looked like this;
video-undefined-26CD416E00000578-600_636x358.jpg

Totally dependent on her husband;
51581588bee6e118436116a78e22dcf9.JPEG

(Looks sorta like maddox of best page in universe fame)

He's cool with it unbelievably because he knows it's all he can get in the modern world so he's trying to keep her on lockdown.
She loses the weight but still looks like shit imo, anyway now she's unhappy with the marriage & wants change, she wants to attend beauty school or something to get a job.

He doesn't like this, not.one.bit so he takes a knif......oh wait wrong plotline.

This is more recent;

She left that zero & got herself a hero

She ditched Joey & got herself Eric;
What-happened-to-Laura-Perez-and-Eric-April-17.jpg

What-happened-to-Laura-Perez-with-Eric-March-27-490x483.jpg

(Looks sorta like Michael Mando imo & if you didn't know any better you'd think that's mother & son)

Went from this to this in partners & her own look.
images

CoarseWhichBlackfootedferret-size_restricted.gif

It's all so tiresome, the moment they can they will upgrade & it's always punching above their weight (no pun intended), fucking David & Goliath, the physically inferior wins due to all the bullshit.

Anything female related gets a relationship, even larping as one, see here - https://incels.is/threads/the-state-of-the-modern-west.183121/
This guy was no doubt incel as fuck but one larp later has a relationship.

CdPb6PKUEAAOZ8J.jpg

Any yet that guy would have been banned from here if he mentioned he was married.

Fucking hell, they have it so damn easy. It is in their nature to be as fickle as the wind. They alway want more. always want better, and they can get it because they have a fucking hole between their legs.

I can’t fathom the insanity of this world anymore.
This life has just got to be some kind of test.
Maybe the Christians are right.

i hate women so fucking much

this is what awaits you as an ogre

How tf dıd she get that guy ?
She looks like one of those boomer grannys that ask me to fix their phone real quick when ı work on computer store.

He's fattening her up so she can't run away to chad

Even 1's feel entitled to Chad in 2020

Volcel but I wouldn’t. That’s one fucking ugly goblin

Fucking hell the loose skin from a former tub of shit makes them look worse ngl. :feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:

Brutal thread, its over

He's fattening her up so she can't run away to chad
He already failed, she slimmed down & got an upgrade. Apparently she went missing after getting pregnant by new guy jfl.

its over for Vatocels

I WOULD NEVER DO SUCH A CUCKED THING HOLY FUCK

Fucking hell, they have it so damn easy. It is in their nature to be as fickle as the wind. They alway want more. always want better, and they can get it because they have a fucking hole between their legs.