Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Women in 2018 HATE masculinity

TrueAlphaMale

TrueAlphaMale

Crestfallen
-
During the last 50 years, women have marked an outstanding progress in their evolution. With the help of social media, feminism and sexual liberation, women have grown to be cryptolesbians.

Femoids basically want women with dicks. In 2018, it's the feminine traits that make a man desirable not his mascualine traits. In fact, girls find mascualinity disgusting. What the find even more disgusting, is mascualine behavior.

Being storng willed, taking what you want, confidence, they hate that. Women want men who are talkative, social, always smiling and laughing with anything they hear as if nothing else in the world matters. Reminds you somehting? Women, perhaps? Cause that's how women are. Women are always eager to meet people, they always have a stupid smile on their face and they are always open and talkative. Men are traditionaly more slilent, speaking through actions. This is outdated however.

Another thing I have noticed is that women are growing taller. I keep seeing girls being around 5'10-5'11 very often. I estimate that in a few thousands years, women and men will look very similar to each other. Their genitals will be the only difference. Women are seeking more feminine men, more pretty boyish dudes, eventually mascualinity will be wiped from the face of the earth and when aliens invade us, there will be no confident brave men to defend the earth and humanity will be destroyed.

Bs. Masculine traits are attractive to women as long as you're not too masculine and ogre-like.

Cope. i will still be here

xcom2classguideheader.jpg

Cope-ish. Foids love and despise masculinity at the same time. Which is why they get triggered by "toxic masculinity" but still fuck nazi chad

Cope-ish. Foids love and despise masculinity at the same time. Which is why they get triggered by "toxic masculinity" but still fuck nazi chad
Its toxic masculinity when an incel makes a move. Its edgy confidence when nazi chad does it :lul::lul:

Cope. You can't fight evolutionary instinct.

No they don't, but they do disrespect though cucks and weaklings that constitute a laughing stock for them.

Women want twinky cuck boyfriends so that other women won't be attracted to them and so they won't be as devastated when the breakup happens.

More nonsense from the worst poster on this forum. According to this fools last two threads, to slay you must:

1. Be feminine.

2. Be like everyone else.

LOL.

During the last 50 years, women have marked an outstanding progress in their evolution. With the help of social media, feminism and sexual liberation, women have grown to be cryptolesbians.

Femoids basically want women with dicks. In 2018, it's the feminine traits that make a man desirable not his mascualine traits. In fact, girls find mascualinity disgusting. What the find even more disgusting, is mascualine behavior.

Being storng willed, taking what you want, confidence, they hate that. Women want men who are talkative, social, always smiling and laughing with anything they hear as if nothing else in the world matters. Reminds you somehting? Women, perhaps? Cause that's how women are. Women are always eager to meet people, they always have a stupid smile on their face and they are always open and talkative. Men are traditionaly more slilent, speaking through actions. This is outdated however.

Another thing I have noticed is that women are growing taller. I keep seeing girls being around 5'10-5'11 very often. I estimate that in a few thousands years, women and men will look very similar to each other. Their genitals will be the only difference. Women are seeking more feminine men, more pretty boyish dudes, eventually mascualinity will be wiped from the face of the earth and when aliens invade us, there will be no confident brave men to defend the earth and humanity will be destroyed.
OP i have to agree with people calling u a coper. Its not that difficult a formula you know.

Your thinking too much as a cuck still. Women love goodlooking handsome men. Woman hate non goodlooking men. Thats it. You can only play the cards you are given nigga...all else is megaultracope :lul:

"it's the feminine traits that make a man desirable not his mascualine traits"
Science fiction right there, i wish it were true but it's not.

Btw calling urself truealphamale is also cope. :lul::lul::lul: its over boyo

Negative IQ thread.

If it were true I would slay
You claimed that feminine traits are desirable to females and not masculine and now you claim that you have those feminine traits and by that logic you should be slaying right now? Why are you posting this thread? You also said that if it were true you would slay, you just said that it is true in the thread. You don't know what you're talking about.

they want masculine / cute lean, they dont want ogre face masculine like me. kek.

You claimed that feminine traits are desirable to females and not masculine and now you claim that you have those feminine traits and by that logic you should be slaying right now? Why are you posting this thread? You also said that if it were true you would slay, you just said that it is true in the thread. You don't know what you're talking about.
Wronggggg, I have mascualine traits which women dont want

Retarded shit, brah.
Never, NEVER trust what a sloot says- only what she does.

Wronggggg, I have mascualine traits which women dont want
Just because your own masculine traits aren't what women are attracted to doesn't mean that all masculine traits are unattractive to women. Perhaps your traits are masculine but not aesthetic. Women like aesthetic masculine traits not deformed high T ogre traits that are masculine.

This is the most retarded shit I have ever seen. Masculinity always gives you respect.

Woman don't hate masculinity. They want the subhuman ugly men to become beta provider faggots so they can have both ways.

ideally you need a mix of both masculine and feminine traits, mainly masculine though.

Women hate ugly men.

If you're good looking, you can be as feminine or masculine as you like and they will still suck your dick.

come on, you know this only applies to ugly feminist shrews that need a foot stool, and maybe some very young teen girls that you couldn't touch anyway

I absolutely despise prettyboys and the way they are able to attract prime stacies.

The fact they’ve probably never touched a weight in their lives and have to put in zero effort to attract women infuriates me.

I wish every prettyboy would be wiped off the face of the earth

I, on the contrary, despise males with naturally wide frames and high heights. I would gladly kill them on sight if I had the power to do so and could get away with it.

Women like masculine Chad, Joker Chad, confident Chad, unavailable Chad, social Chad who always smiles, quiet creepy school shooter Chad, insecure Chad, and pretty much any man who's attractive, regardless of personality.

low iq post op, women have always desired a strong masculine man. A man makes the decisions and the calls, not a female.

You really think women prefer the non masculine guy on the left?

Femoids are generally attracted to masculine eye and lower third areas. Wide, masculine nose? Well, not so much. More narrow and delicated is generally more desired.
Women like masculine Chad, Joker Chad, confident Chad, unavailable Chad, social Chad who always smiles, quiet creepy school shooter Chad, insecure Chad, and pretty much any man who's attractive, regardless of personality.
High IQ post.

They love a decent level of masculinity

I guess. I know some twink emo dudes who absolutely slay pussy with zero effort. A lot of them are more feminine than girls as well, honestly. With that being said if you put the pinnacle of emo pretty boy with abs or something next to Cena. It's no contest for what 99% of foids will pick.

BWQpuMzIYAAtNLL

kek you are bad, the girls Like masculinity it looks on the chad's Lmao

Women like physical masculinity- tall, muscular, marked features.

They dislike mental masculinity- antisocial, strong willed, chauvinistic.

Pay attention to how most chads are socially effeminate. They smile and do their best to appear socially comfortable among large groups of people. If they were lone wolves Nazis most femoids wouldn't want anything to do with them. Mentally, no matter how robust they look, they adapt and become feminine.

Brad-Pitt-in-Ocean-s-Eleven-brad-pitt-13024396-1067-800.jpg
hitler-3.jpg

Just because your own masculine traits aren't what women are attracted to doesn't mean that all masculine traits are unattractive to women. Perhaps your traits are masculine but not aesthetic. Women like aesthetic masculine traits not deformed high T ogre traits that are masculine.
Masculinity is never aesthetic. It's feminine traits that make you aesthetic
come on, you know this only applies to ugly feminist shrews that need a foot stool, and maybe some very young teen girls that you couldn't touch anyway
Teen girls are brainwashed by jews
View attachment 22444
You really think women prefer the non masculine guy on the left?
Like the one on the right is masculine anyway
I guess. I know some twink emo dudes who absolutely slay pussy with zero effort. A lot of them are more feminine than girls as well, honestly. With that being said if you put the pinnacle of emo pretty boy with abs or something next to Cena. It's no contest for what 99% of foids will pick.

View attachment 22445
Women like feminine guys cause they are all cryptolesbos

Last edited:
Masculinity is never aesthetic. It's feminine traits that make you aesthetic

Teen girls are brainwashed by jews

Like the one on the right is masculine anyway

Women like feminine guys cause they are all cryptolesbos

A strong angular square jaw is a masculine trait that's considered aesthetic. Why do you think only feminine traits are aesthetic?

Cope, they hate subhuman trying to act manly or alpha. IF YOU DON'T LOOK MASCULINE, THEN YOU'RE NOT MASCULINE TO WOMEN. WARRIOR SKULL

A strong angular square jaw is a masculine trait that's considered aesthetic. Why do you think only feminine traits are aesthetic?
Because ever since ancient time women were ascociated with beauty and men were ascociated with personality

I can tell you about by normie neighbours.

The girl is a 5/10 maybe. The guy is a 6.5/10. The only masculine trait about him is that he is tall. He fucking sounds like a woman almost. Looks fem, behaves fem, sounds fem. This is a typical couple in 2018.

I can tell you about by normie neighbours.

The girl is a 5/10 maybe. The guy is a 6.5/10. The only masculine trait about him is that he is tall. He fucking sounds like a woman almost. Looks fem, behaves fem, sounds fem. This is a typical couple in 2018.
Yes, that's what women want. Humanity will evolve so that mascualine dimorphism will go extinct.

They want chad but with a beta personality, which is by default imposible to find

Yes, that's what women want. Humanity will evolve so that mascualine dimorphism will go extinct.
Don't forget that women these days are all about traveliiiing. You can't take a proud Nazi to your third world shithole vacations. Instead you need a smiling cunt who goes through all the vices and tries all the dishes.

Don't forget that women these days are all about traveliiiing. You can't take a proud Nazi to your third world shithole vacations. Instead you need a smiling cunt who goes through all the vices and tries all the dishes.
AKA a WOMAN.

AKA a WOMAN.
That would be ideal, it seems. Really, most of the guys in relationships around me behave like women. I am the most masculine guy I know and also the most lonely.

Many have observed how modern society has feminized men. This is not a new theory.

Woman don't hate masculinity. They want the subhuman ugly men to become beta provider faggots so they can have both ways.