Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Women illegally squat in vacant home in SF, and the city helps them buy it

• Thread starter Deleted member 4159
  • Start date
Deleted member 4159

Deleted member 4159

An outcast among outcasts
-
Two homeless mothers and their kids squat for 2 months in a property investor's vacant house in the SF Bay Area. They refused to leave unless the investor sold it to them "at a fair price" (lol). They get forcibly removed by police in riot gear and are arrested. But the city then decides to use a government trust to help the moms legally buy the home.

https://www.vice.com/en_us/article/...use-in-oakland-might-get-the-chance-to-buy-it

This is so fucking cucked. They get to invade someone's private property, AND they get to buy a million dollar property for pennies on the dollar. What happened to property rights?

Soon, the governments will release women (even rich women) from paying taxes, and taxes will be increased on men. And they will then force men out of their legally bought homes and let women live there for free.

I need to get the fuck out of this failed state. Unfortunately, I have family obligations that are keeping me here.

Meanwhile thousands of men remain homeless.

squatting is a primitive law

I have pussy gimmie what I want

Meanwhile thousands of men remain homeless.
Yes, and the city would give them extended sentences for doing the same thing to make an example out of them

So people can just not pay rent and the government will feel sorry for you and pay it for you? Or is this just for women

So people can just not pay rent and the government will feel sorry for you and pay it for you? Or is this just for women
Women definitely get priority. The government will help the women buy the home. If i had to guess, the government will provide the down payment, and make up the difference on the mortgage payments that the nigresses can't provide.

I could understand the government providing more low cost housing. Usually, the government will pay a landlord a premium to house low income tenants in their properties. But it seems like the city is pressuring the real estate company into selling the home with no added benefits. The company is complying because they're already receiving anti-capitalist backlash. The investor obviously had no prior plans to sell the home.

This is going to set a precedent that will only get progressively worse.

Last edited:
I've read horror stories of "squatters" legally taking homes away from their owners, but this story is tame by comparison. At least the two crazy cunts were arrested and evicted from the property. And, at least they can only "buy back" the home they invaded at a price that the landlord agrees to. California isn't completely insane yet, but it's getting there.

Last edited:
I've read horror stories of "squatters" legally taking homes away from their owners, but this story is tame by comparison. At least the two crazy cunts were arrested and evicted from the property. And, at least they can only "buy back" the home they invaded at a price that the landlord agrees to. California isn't completely insane yet, but it's getting there.
You're right, i totally forgot about the more severe cases

This is going to set a precedent that will only get progressively worse.
This is exactly what I'm afraid of. History is littered with examples of bad precedents igniting more bad precedents that snowball into insanity, especially in western countries.

Last edited:
California is a circus

Swat failed to do their job on the spot.

With that money, they can flip that house, sell it, and move out and become middle/upper-middle class in any other state (Bay Area houses start at around $800,000). JFL. Doubt they would ever do this for a man.

Two homeless mothers and their kids squat for 2 months in a property investor's vacant house in the SF Bay Area. They refused to leave unless the investor sold it to them "at a fair price" (lol). They get forcibly removed by police in riot gear and are arrested. But the city then decides to use a government trust to help the moms legally buy the home.

https://www.vice.com/en_us/article/...use-in-oakland-might-get-the-chance-to-buy-it

This is so fucking cucked. They get to invade someone's private property, AND they get to buy a million dollar property for pennies on the dollar. What happened to property rights?

Soon, the governments will release women (even rich women) from paying taxes, and taxes will be increased on men. And they will then force men out of their legally bought homes and let women live there for free.

I need to get the fuck out of this failed state. Unfortunately, I have family obligations that are keeping me here.
That’s San fagsicko for u

JJJJJFFFFFFFLLLLLLL. :feelsclown: world friends

Meanwhile most homeless people are men.
Jfl you can't fail as a woman :feelskek: :feelskek:

Not defending those cunts, but this kind of "property investment" is why capitalism is so inefficient system (and humans are inefficient to create superior system - communism)

Not defending those cunts, but this kind of "property investment" is why capitalism is so inefficient system (and humans are inefficient to create superior system - communism)

It doesnt matter.

32B06489 0CB4 4F32 BE19 00FDF66A3C69

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back