Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Women I admire the most

THE TRUE GRAPESON

THE TRUE GRAPESON

Paragone
★★★★★
Women I admire the most

1. Sara Blakely-Founder of Spanx

2. Meg Whitman-CEO of eBay

3. Barbara Corcoran-She’s in!

4. JK Rowling

5. Greta Gerwig-Barbie director

6. Ann Dunwoody-First female US 4 star general

7. Lady Gaga

8. Oprah Winfrey

9. Lisa Murkowski-Republican senator from Alaska

10. Dylan Mulvaney-A talented performer who handled unfair criticism with class.

11. Letitia James-Attorney general of New York

12. Kendra Scott-Self made billionaire13. Sofia Coppola-Director of Lost in Translation 14. Emma Stone15. Sally Ride-AstronautThis list was for the living, but for the dead, I’d have put Ayn Rand, Margaret Thatcher, Golda Meir, Lucille Ball and some others. Also, for the Dylan Mulvaney mention, as well as JK Rowling. Mulvaney-I do honor who transgender people are think people were childish in how she was treated over the Bud Lite ad. It was an ad they did very quickly for TikTok, she was perfectly fine in it and she responded to the criticism with class. Rowling-I think she took a stance on the transgender issue maybe 95% of people have, but was open on it. She has received horrible threats, has been betrayed by people and what we are seeing now is her rightfully pissed.Both women and both pretty solid success stories.

What's this format of meme called (image with text bubble above it) also  does anybody know where I can find more like these? I already have a few  but want to look

dylan mulvaney is that tranny right :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke:

Dnr curb stomp females into the concrete

This has to be pasted from somewhere; why tf would you put opra & how could a britbong know of a Senator from Alaska I've never even heard of?

Last edited:
Greta Thunberg :feelskek: