Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Women help each other, men kick each other down

Meus

Meus

Banned
-
Women always have each others fucking back. They wouldn't even fucking think about fighting each other for men. Sometimes for Chad but it's rare. They are really smarter when it comes to all that social shit.

:foidSoy: "He broke up with you? What a fucking asshole.
:soy: "She broke up with you? You're a fucking asshole lmao.

:foidSoy: We noticed you always sit alone sis. Let us join you. What's your name?
:soy: Look at this fucking weirdo sitting alone like a loser.

Notice how fat or ugly girls NEVER get bullied by their female friends? I've noticed total Staceys hanging out with ugly girls all the time. A Chad would never associate with ugly losers. It's like all that hierarchy jungle shit only applies to males, but not females. Every girl treats every other girl like an equal. They guard each others fucking secrets, they help each other meet new people. Women are like the fucking Jews when it comes to helping each other, like a fucking hivemind.

Their life is truly on fucking easy mode. :fuk:

Last edited:
Women get frisky with their female friend’s boyfriend when if they find him attractive.

chad is most important to them
Exactly. They stab each other in the back behind closed doors.
Dudes, even Chads aren't as ultra-rare as you fucking think. You're projecting. You think just because a Stacey would be the most important thing in YOUR life that women regard Chad the same way. Any ugly girl can go to online dating and she will receive messages from like 5 Chads who all look way better than her. Chad is a sex toy for them, nothing more. Losing him is like losing 50$. It hurts but it's not that tragic.

Except when they make an all-female business and it becomes full of drama and gossip. :feelsPop: Also, I've heard that female "friends" backstab each other all the time, probably even more than male ones. They band together for abstract things like "feminism" but when it comes to treating individuals well, they start malfunctioning.

Also, I've heard that female "friends" backstab each other all the time, probably even more than male ones.
That's a big myth invented by females so men don't realize how fucking much the odds are in woman's favor and don't kill themselves.

Completely agree.

Dudes, even Chads aren't as ultra-rare as you fucking think. You're projecting. You think just because a Stacey would be the most important thing in YOUR life that women regard Chad the same way. Any ugly girl can go to online dating and she will receive messages from like 5 Chads who all look way better than her. Chad is a sex toy for them, nothing more. Losing him is like losing 50$. It hurts but it's not that tragic.
I don’t prioritise femoids, just saying how it is.

Women should only mix with their female relatives

Women become opponent‘s when it comes to Chad, all other men are irrelevant for them. Men desire every woman, so they become opponent‘s when it comes to any woman.

This is a good thread. I think about this a lot. Here's my two cents.

Life is EASY for a women. Women generally live in paradise while men live in hell. Masculinity itself is a form of curse. Men need to prove their 'masculinity' while females just exist. They don't need to seek status because their existence is an established status. Some of them born beautiful and will have more options in life, some of them are born average and ugly and have less options in life but they don't need to fight for them or create value. Their biological existence is value itself.
Men are supposed to be tough, strong, intimidating. Females, even with feminist propaganda 'muh strong and independent wahman :foidSoy:' aren't supposed to act tough. They have a great freedom in life. Stacy can be arrogant, bitchy and still be popular and attract fuckboys and betabuxxers. Or she can help homeless people and try to befriend social outcasts and losers. Her SMV remains the same or even increases ( 'she is compassionate beautiful princess' ). While if Chad tries to help homeless people or treat losers as equals, his SMV drops significantly ('why he is talking with that creep,clearly there is something wrong with him, maybe he is closeted gay or something?').
While extremies happen, like some woman will be treated badly by other women in collective, females are usually treated decently by other females even if she is ugly, fat, unpopular, mentally ill. While man who cannot stand for himself because he's weak, unpopular, mentally ill will be treated like trash and doormat by majority of both men and women in every collective. Females don't need to fear to become a doormat. Men, on the other hand, forced to be combative, competitive and aggressive otherwise they will find themselves at the bottom of social hierarchy.
Women exist outside hierarchial structures. E.g. I was obliged to visit police and criminal investigator happened to be a female. I came too late. Male investigator probably would try to discipline me, scream at me for being late but female just said "don't mind it" when I said 'I'm late'.
Women may be combative but they don't need to and they may be soft if they want. While manly proffesions recquire for a man to be strict and tough otherwise he wouldn't get his job in the first place if he is too soft.
Now, the most important part. Myth that females also compete for men exists only to prevent many men from rope. Men don't realize how extremely hard their life is. Just one example. Man hit on a group of two females ( Stacy and Becky ) and approaches Stacy. Becky may feel envy, anger, hatred towards Stacy, she may cry at home but she still remains the same Becky. She didn't lose her 'womanliness'. She may find someone later. Now imagine superior male bullying and humilating subhuman in front of a female/females. If a subhuman didn't react or fight back, he loses not only his chances to approach these females, he loses his "manly" status. He is no longer a man in everyone's eyes. Now everyone who was present will despise him and see him as a coward. He is stigmatized inside and hate and despise his own life and himself.
It may take many years or even decades for him to try again. But some part of him just died that moment. He will regret acting like beta his whole life. Women don't even fucking experience this.

Last edited:
this isn't entirely true jfl. my former workplace consisted mostly of holes. the holes constantly talked behind each others backs and were catty as fuck.

Women always have each others fucking back. They wouldn't even fucking think about fighting each other for men. Sometimes for Chad but it's rare. They are really smarter when it comes to all that social shit.

:foidSoy: We noticed you always sit alone sis. Let us join you. What's your name?

Notice how fat or ugly girls NEVER get bullied by their female friends? I've noticed total Staceys hanging out with ugly girls all the time. A Chad would never associate with ugly losers. It's like all that hierarchy jungle shit only applies to males, but not females. Every girl treats every other girl like an equal. They guard each others fucking secrets, they help each other meet new people. Women are like the fucking Jews when it comes to helping each other, like a fucking hivemind.

I SAID THIS AND I WAS KICKED TO THR GROUND BY RETARDED BULLS:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree: WHY CANT THE WORLD LISTEN TO BASED AND TRUE ERENYEAGER:feelsLSD:

Men kick each down when women are around which is why they should go to all boys schools

Don't know about that I mean men punch down to elevate themselves as well especially normies.

Women are wonderful effect.

It's not that women are kind, but that men are punch bags for everyone

Men kick each down when women are around which is why they should go to all boys schools
sad that true friendship isnt really a thing between men anymore.

sad that true friendship isnt really a thing between men anymore.
I think it exists, but yeah for the most part it’s just when u add women to an environment they become naturally competitive and then Friendships no longer exist :cryfeels:

i agree 100% on this post a lot of ugly/fat girls in my school were friends with the high order of the school while the ugly guys would just get bullied mercilessly

I think it exists, but yeah for the most part it’s just when u add women to an environment they become naturally competitive and then Friendships no longer exist :cryfeels:
This is why blackpill needs to spread. Men need to understand that foids dont truly care about them. It's simply not worth it.

I agree but I also disagree.

That is not true.

The Stacy hangs out with ugly girl just to make herself feel better and superior. She doesn't hang out with other Stacys because they compete with her in popularity. The Chad doesn't hang out with ugly men because he will look like a retarded low quality man. He hangs out with normies who worship and simp to him.

Women don't trust each other, they feel jealousy and envy, they talk badly about each other behind their backs etc they friendzone men and use them as emotional tampons because they prefer a male friend than a female friend.

Women get frisky with their female friend’s boyfriend when if they find him attractive.
That is not true.

The Stacy hangs out with ugly girl just to make herself feel better and superior. She doesn't hang out with other Stacys because they compete with her in popularity. The Chad doesn't hang out with ugly men because he will look like a retarded low quality man. He hangs out with normies who worship and simp to him.

Women don't trust each other, they feel jealousy and envy, they talk badly about each other behind their backs etc they friendzone men and use them as emotional tampons because they prefer a male friend than a female friend.

This is a good thread. I think about this a lot. Here's my two cents.

Life is EASY for a women. Women generally live in paradise while men live in hell. Masculinity itself is a form of curse. Men need to prove their 'masculinity' while females just exist. They don't need to seek status because their existence is an established status. Some of them born beautiful and will have more options in life, some of them are born average and ugly and have less options in life but they don't need to fight for them or create value. Their biological existence is value itself.
Men are supposed to be tough, strong, intimidating. Females, even with feminist propaganda 'muh strong and independent wahman :foidSoy:' aren't supposed to act tough. They have a great freedom in life. Stacy can be arrogant, bitchy and still be popular and attract fuckboys and betabuxxers. Or she can help homeless people and try to befriend social outcasts and losers. Her SMV remains the same or even increases ( 'she is compassionate beautiful princess' ). While if Chad tries to help homeless people or treat losers as equals, his SMV drops significantly ('why he is talking with that creep,clearly there is something wrong with him, maybe he is closeted gay or something?').
While extremies happen, like some woman will be treated badly by other women in collective, females are usually treated decently by other females even if she is ugly, fat, unpopular, mentally ill. While man who cannot stand for himself because he's weak, unpopular, mentally ill will be treated like trash and doormat by majority of both men and women in every collective. Females don't need to fear to become a doormat. Men, on the other hand, forced to be combative, competitive and aggressive otherwise they will find themselves at the bottom of social hierarchy.
Women exist outside hierarchial structures. E.g. I was obliged to visit police and criminal investigator happened to be a female. I came too late. Male investigator probably would try to discipline me, scream at me for being late but female just said "don't mind it" when I said 'I'm late'.
Women may be combative but they don't need to and they may be soft if they want. While manly proffesions recquire for a man to be strict and tough otherwise he wouldn't get his job in the first place if he is too soft.
Now, the most important part. Myth that females also compete for men exists only to prevent many men from rope. Men don't realize how extremely hard their life is. Just one example. Man hit on a group of two females ( Stacy and Becky ) and approaches Stacy. Becky may feel envy, anger, hatred towards Stacy, she may cry at home but she still remains the same Becky. She didn't lose her 'womanliness'. She may find someone later. Now imagine superior male bullying and humilating subhuman in front of a female/females. If a subhuman didn't react or fight back, he loses not only his chances to approach these females, he loses his "manly" status. He is no longer a man in everyone's eyes. Now everyone who was present will despise him and see him as a coward. He is stigmatized inside and hate and despise his own life and himself.
It may take many years or even decades for him to try again. But some part of him just died that moment. He will regret acting like beta his whole life. Women don't even fucking experience this.
fucking brutal... high IQ

Women always have each others fucking back.
The absolute opposite. Women are all backstabbing snakes to one another. It's a big reason why they're so mentally ill, they don't have any real companionship. Women view female friends, and all people, as tools to build their social standing.

You can make the point that it's better having fake friends than being alone like we are, and definitely feeling desired like none of us will ever be.