Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Women have wifi signal and know what you post on the internet

this takes 'personality detectors' to a whole new level

I'm actually curious to know what sort of people post on IT.

There's normies but these people are so deluded, no normie could post on there.

IT posters are society's rejects, just like we are. Mocking Incels is just their cope. Smegma would rope without it.

Someone needs to compile articles of every single foid who was abused or killed by their boyfriend/husband, and just use it everytime the personality detector answer pops out.

This is worse than flat earthers, this is proof that normies are NPCs.

The average r/inceltears poster is a loser. Imagine spending your day obsessing over depressed lonely virgins on the Internet. Even normies would think how pathetic they must be. JFL reddit basement dwellers who live in their own little gay fantasy world
This is worse than flat earthers, this is proof that normies are NPCs.
I wouldn’t call the average r/inceltears poster a “normie” they’re just like us, bottom of the totem pole virgins.

The average r/inceltears poster is a loser. Imagine spending your day obsessing over depressed lonely virgins on the Internet. Even normies would think how pathetic they must be. JFL reddit basement dwellers who live in their own little gay fantasy world

At least we admit we're losers.

It is well established that most IT browsers are incels (and pedophiles) in denial.

“Innocent people” being hypergamous means u hate inferior males. So no u are not innocent and deserve to be beaten to death by so called inferior males

I love how confidently dumb people in general talk. Like, do they believe what they're saying is soo correct and irrefutable that they talk like that? I always doubt what I'm saying and even discuss it with whom I am talking to and maybe that's why people don't trust me.

Meanwhile there isn't a violent criminal doing time in prison in the entire country that's a virgin.

HMMM.....

this

Lurking soys BTFO

330px-Jeremy_Meeks_Mug_Shot.jpg

ted-bundy-in-court-1.jpg

People actually like me. But just as a friend teehee.

I've had plenty of women telling me I'm a good person throughout my life.