Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based "Women have unrealistic dating standards" - Black foid

Hate_my_life

Hate_my_life

Genetic Failure - Never began
★★★★★

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H6ONHDmDD8s&t=617s

Tldw:

-Black foid works as a dating assignor for match making (she finds dates for her clients)
-Most of her clients were women
-Black foid finds these women literal pilots and successful driven, funny men (ALL WITH NICE PERSONALITIES) :soy:
-Women still reject these men (Anyone want to guess why)
-Black foid in shock at the men these women are rejecting.
-Black foid goes on rant telling women to stop trying to fall in love with fuckboys (Chad), because these guys won't settle for their pathetic asses.
-Black foid admits she used to chase/fuck chads and date 6 figure rich guys, so she lowered her standards to slightly above her looksmatch.

If you can stand the annoying accent, it's an interesting watch.

Tldr of Tldw:
-Black foid realises women have stupidly high standards (CHAD ONLY)
-Black foid realises women bring nothing to the relationship.

Tldr of Tldr of Tldw:

- If you're not CHAD/CHADLITE. ITS OVER.

no bro those normies just need to fix their NT (personality) :feelskek: :soy:

sub7 black man without a BBC = truecel

"I'm pretty good looking" :feelswhat:

LMAO at that powdered donut bulldog mixed race yet unsuccessfully white frauding garbage bulldog looking foid sack of shit, tbh.

Last edited:
old news

can we stop writing what was written here 9999 times? this video too i remember being here once or twice

"You're not even half of what you want in a man."

Lmao true but their infinite SMV mogs

old news

can we stop writing what was written here 9999 times? this video too i remember being here once or twice
Would rather see reposts of solid stuff than a new INCEL TRAIT garbage tier thread, don't forget we have new recipients of the black pill every day. Someone's old bread is another's fresh cake.

Would rather see reposts of solid stuff than a new INCEL TRAIT garbage tier thread, don't forget we have new recipients of the black pill every day. Someone's old bread is another's fresh cake.
:feelsohgod: but most of us are not "new recipients"

>going only for ceos
lol

She is surprisingly based. Cant fucking believe this hoe was dating ceos and 6 figure business men. Meanwhile, im getting rejected by the fucking part time landwhale grocery clerk at my job

So they want to fuck genetically fit males over beta millionares?

shhhhhhhhhhhhhocking.

Imagine caring about the opinion of sheboon.

At least it's better than the one of that stupid noodlewhore glorifying hypergamy and chadworship and bashing incels. The noodle's video was posted on this site about 5 separate times under a variety of stupid, misleading titles like "blackpilled foid", "based foid", "muh NAWALT unicorn," etc. when in reality she was even WORSE than the typical foid, who can at least pretend not to be a cunt in most situations.

Still, this black foid overrates her own looks and admits to chasing men above her looks level = not our ally.

Actually, foid = not our ally.

There are women out there that will read this and reinforce their "stuck-up" standards

She's absolutely correct, and this isn't just for foids with dating. It's for everything foids expect for men and society. Don't want to "settle" THEN BITCH GOOD LUCK BEING ALONE FOR THE REST OF YOUR FUCKING LIFE YOU DUMB BITCH

looks like she might be trying to fuck a blackpilled chad

I wish females would recognize this at a younger age. It does nothing for us when they all come to this realization at 30-40 when they're used up and ready for betabux

She also said in another podcast that men are driven to have sex.

She confirms that it's BUILT in us. It's BIOLOGICAL aka WE CAN'T CONTROL THIS SHIT.

So when we want sex, of course it makes fucking sense you fucking foids.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back