Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Women have too much choice over their sex lives, unlike me who have no option but accept my place as a rejected virgin

AshamedVirgin34

AshamedVirgin34

Sexlessness survivor
★★★
And that's why I hate women, they are a privileged social class that can have what I have always dreamed of, we are the victims of society compared to them. There are two social classes:

1. The chooser class: the class of the people who have a choice over their sexual lives and dare to judge unfortunate men like us from their position of privilege
2. The consentless class: the people who are consentless, the people who never receive sexual consent from anyone due to how unattractive we are, we don't get to choose our sexual lives, we can only accept the miserable sexual life we were given in this world, we didn't choose to be ugly and ND but this world still punishes us for it.

These social classes live in two completely different universes, we live in the universe of scarcity and rejection while choosers live in the universe of abundance of experiences, satisfaction, affection and validation. This gap between their life experience and ours is huge, and that's why I hate them, I hate women and sexhavers in general for living in a privileged reality while I suffer, I wish sex was banned and human reproduction was carried out in labs, banning sex would seriously affect the people we hate and would eliminate all these injustices and inequalities, it would solve the experience gap.

Indeed, they are the true oppressors of men.
What's true is that we live in a society that victimizes us and marginalizes us, it discriminate us from normal experiences for being ugly.

And that's why I hate women, they are a privileged social class that can have what I have always dreamed of, we are the victims of society compared to them. There are two social classes:

1. The chooser class: the class of the people who have a choice over their sexual lives and dare to judge unfortunate men like us from their position of privilege
2. The consentless class: the people who are consentless, the people who never receive sexual consent from anyone due to how unattractive we are, we don't get to choose our sexual lives, we can only accept the miserable sexual life we were given in this world, we didn't choose to be ugly and ND but this world still punishes us for it.

These social classes live in two completely different universes, we live in the universe of scarcity and rejection while choosers live in the universe of abundance of experiences, satisfaction, affection and validation. This gap between their life experience and ours is huge, and that's why I hate them, I hate women and sexhavers in general for living in a privileged reality while I suffer, I wish sex was banned and human reproduction was carried out in labs, banning sex would seriously affect the people we hate and would eliminate all these injustices and inequalities, it would solve the experience gap.
Also, remember, a good reason why adult KHHVs, even if NT and Low Inhib, will struggle to even make friends is because you cant even relate to normal people in the first place, while NTscum were partying and having every sexual escapade you can think of, we were rotting, sperging out about our interests.

Also, remember, a good reason why adult KHHVs, even if NT and Low Inhib, will struggle to even make friends is because you cant even relate to normal people in the first place, while NTscum were partying and having every sexual escapade you can think of, we were rotting, sperging out about our interests.
Good observation, this world is brutal and cruel with us :feelscry::blackpill:

Good observation, this world is brutal and cruel with us :feelscry::blackpill:
think about it, if you are ever on a date, a foid can talk about her travels, dates, parties, crazy escapades, life experiences, while you? all you can do is sperg out about your interests, she can sense youre an KHHV Rotter, massive incoming ick.

think about it, if you are ever on a date, a foid can talk about her travels, dates, parties, crazy escapades, life experiences, while you? all you can do is sperg out about your interests, she can sense youre an KHHV Rotter, massive incoming ick.
True, that's why I perceive sexhavers as privileged and I don't feel sympathy for them, they should be the ones having sympathy for us the victims.

True, that's why I perceive sexhavers as privileged and I don't feel sympathy for them, they should be the ones having sympathy for us the victims.
We are the world's bottom of the barrel, the scot free, running joke for every NTfag on earth, always remember that.