Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Women have short attention spans when trying to commit

C

catfishman23

Banned
-
you see, women really have short attentions spans when they try to commit with someone they cant last long, unless you are chad, she will do anything for chad to please him.
If chad breaks up with her, she will either get depressed or suicidal. Throwing a fit because she didnt get what she wants.

here is a video that proves this

Screen Shot 2018 05 20 at 25626 PM

It's over

I can't see the video.

Definitely, girls attitude and way of conversing is 100x diff if you are good looking.

It's restricted

yes, but i looked at the daily motion country list, alot of countries are viewing my videos
I don't know what the problem is then since I live in the same country as you.

Use a vpn to change your location

Allow South American countries to view the video.

here reuploaded

Gotta love that "nature female" deviantart photo in the beginning lmao. Anyway you should've recorded your own voice. You've done it before. I couldn't finish the video because of the constant barrage of shitty kpop ads.

Gotta love that "nature female" deviantart photo in the beginning lmao. Anyway you should've recorded your own voice. You've done it before. I couldn't finish the video because of the constant barrage of shitty kpop ads.
yea my voice is autistic when trying to talk, i dont want to stumble over my words, but i provided many examples and reasons how females act,
i also did it with the help of incel canino by giving me some information.