Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Women Have No Moral Compass

NothinButAComedy

NothinButAComedy

I don't hate minorities.. just Females
★★★★★

Reminder only women are creating these montages idolized these killer .....foids are evil

JFL this is why historically fathers never let their daughters choose their own husbands. They knew foids would end up doing this shit

Magnetic north on a foids compass always points to chad

That sure is one thirsty jew!

No surprise there a good looking face overrides everything for femoids he could be a psychopath,murderer,rapist,child molester etc all irrelevant as her vagina is dripping wet with anticipation.

I saw that other thread about that. It was such potent ragefuel I had to stay away from this forum for a couple of days lest I snap and do something reckless (in Golden Axe).

JFL this is why historically fathers never let their daughters choose their own husbands. They knew foids would end up doing this shit
No surprise there a good looking face overrides everything for femoids he could be a psychopath,murderer,rapist,child molester etc all irrelevant as her vagina is dripping wet with anticipation.
Yup....Character doesn't matter

This is hybristophilia, most foids have this.

That's why some guys that even with incel characteristics, after comiting crimes, gained attention from foids (charles manson, nikolas cruz and etc)