Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Women have no inner remorse. You are just like a number to them.

D

Doesitmatter?

Officer
★★
When I ask out girls online ( I can't dare do that irl). I get invested, like check my phone for response from her. To her you are just one of the thousand simps, that greet her morning every fucking day. They have no remorse for hurting your feelings, why would they when they can littrally order a chad anytime they want.

WatER. They are just children mentally.

Women are like Generals, we're like soldiers high on nationalistic copium, we're just numbers for them, very disposable, nature tries to alter this behaviour for women when it comes to their children with copius amounts of brain fogging hormones but we see even that fails for modern women who take synthetic drugs, alcohol and meds. Even god is at odds with these cunts, I bet he loves the devil more than anyone of us, stupid heaven nigger

Thoughts on 2024 sports v0 vu3u5rnouvad1

Women are like Generals, we're like soldiers high on nationalistic copium, we're just numbers for them, very disposable, nature tries to alter this behaviour for women when it comes to their children with copius amounts of brain fogging hormones but we see even that fails for modern women who take synthetic drugs, alcohol and meds. Even god is at odds with these cunts, I bet he loves the devil more than anyone of us, stupid heaven nigger
Brutal analogy

When I ask out girls online ( I can't dare do that irl). I get invested, like check my phone for response from her. To her you are just one of the thousand simps, that greet her morning every fucking day. They have no remorse for hurting your feelings, why would they when they can littrally order a chad anytime they want.
foids are the embodiment of evilness.

Women don't care because they have limitless choices, you aren't a human being for them, you aren't a person, you're just a vehicle to get something.
that's why they get so mad when someone talks about their materialistic behavior.
>BUT I DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT TO HAVE STANDARDS?! MEN DO THE SAME!
Yeah cunt the standard for most men is just a girl that isn't obese or a slut, you expect a fucking Greek demigod with $100.000 in their pocket.

Generals are 100x times more human than any foid

Women don't care because they have limitless choices, you aren't a human being for them, you aren't a person, you're just a vehicle to get something.
that's why they get so mad when someone talks about their materialistic behavior.
>BUT I DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT TO HAVE STANDARDS?! MEN DO THE SAME!
Yeah cunt the standard for most men is just a girl that isn't obese or a slut, you expect a fucking Greek demigod with $100.000 in their pocket.
Brutal:feelskek:

so this is the thing, like woman are on a completely different dimension, they cant even conceive the struggle

Not defending the military, but the military at least tries to make something out of you, even if you are nothing. Foids just care about what you are, they dont care what/when you become, if you get what i mean

Water

Yes, this is the thing and they are so ruthless that they pretend they are the oppressed ones in society. They deny it every time when someone brings up the point about how women have it so much better in almost every field of life. Ofc, if the truth was out there then they would lose all their appeal and men would embrace the black pill collectively. The woman relies on deception and lies, she never tell the truth even for a single instant. I heard soo much of these cunts whine about equal rights but they know it deep down that they are the privileged sex actually, not us.

Me and a normie was talking outside one day at a coffee shop...

This Becky walked up to him and said, "Dave! Summer of '84! How are you?"

Like he was just a calendar notation!