Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Women have never and will never earn a single "right".

mikepence

mikepence

Major
★★
One of the most hilarious female copes out there is "girl power," with the idea that women got all their current so-called rights by themselves by scaring the men around them. The truth is, men gave them all that they have now whether out of pity, a masochistic desire for "justice," or out of the misguided idea that women will fuck them for it. If men as a group decided that they have had enough we could lock them all up in dungeons and end feminism within a few days. The absurdity of women who claim to hate men while depending on them for their protection is unbelievable. 

They are lucky they have so many beta bucks protecting them(most cops, 5/10 BF's, etc.). If they realized how badly women cuck them, we would have forced monogamy already.

Women need to have their freedom removed. It's only harmful for society, and to be honest, it's harmful to females themselves.

Oh, you don't believe me? Let's see what "girl power" promotes these days: https://babe.net/2018/02/21/ive-cheated-on-every-guy-ive-ever-dated-and-i-dont-feel-even-a-little-bit-sorry-37120

Yup, women need to have their "freedom" confiscated.

ItheIthe said:
Women need to have their freedom removed. It's only harmful for society, and to be honest, it's harmful to females themselves.
Oh, you don't believe me? Let's see what "girl power" promotes these days: https://babe.net/2018/02/21/ive-cheated-on-every-guy-ive-ever-dated-and-i-dont-feel-even-a-little-bit-sorry-37120
Yup, women need to have their "freedom" confiscated.

Holy suicide fuel, that's has to be fake, r-right? Women cheaters are more dangerous because while men cheat out of a love for other women, women cheat out of a contempt for her man. FGM worldwide NOW!