Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Women have more sex with women than we ever will.

Cause men are ugly

Men are gross men are rapist men have DICKS!

Is that why men are evolving to become softer/more androgynous?
This was magnified pretty much continuously since i would say 2010 upward "effeminate man"

actually i haven't thought about that, from the caveman era to now, we're starting to look more pussy, aside from the gigachads. but no i don't think there's a correlation, as being pretty likely doesn't have an evolutionary advantage
We live in a much softer environment than our ancestors did, and there was no welfare state back then. It makes sense that men would become way softer, especially since femininity is being cherished, while manhood is being shunned as much as possible.

Also, the new government has pretty much replaced the role of men entirely. Women don't need us for our sexually dimorphic traits anymore. Instead, they want easily controlled docile men and want to get rid of the men they can't control. In poverty strafe countries, women actually want men.

definitely true points, but I don't think our bodies have the capability of recognizing feminine favoritism, at least not in a society like this
I'm just saying that men see that women and trannies get treated better than them, so they often become feminine/girly hoping they'll get what they couldn't when they were men.

This is simple boybo. Sex with women is not risky. They don't have a biological instinct to fuck each other. They do it solely for fun

false. most men are NOT ugly.
According to women all non sub 7 are possible rapists and creeps and or people who fall below average arent human / average beta bux tolerable with redeeming qualities

No shit bro, 11-12 years old have more sex than us.

I would say most men arent AESTHETICALLY PLEASING is that a better statement.