Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Women have it harder than men!

• Thread starter Deleted member 3129
  • Start date
Deleted member 3129

Deleted member 3129

90 iq at best
-
"Firstly, modelling isn't as easy to get into as you assume. Any attractive person can't just say "I wanna be a model!" and expect to get in. Once upon a time I had an look into it and turns out, amongst the height restrictions and whatnot, there are aslo such things as breast size restrictions! In the summer I had quite a few people wanting to employ me to work at those strange sex party things as a waitress and the pay was about £8000 a night. When they found out my bra size is 30E (I'm 120lbsish at 5'2) they asked me if I'd consider breast reduction so that I can fit the "ideal model's" 30C boobs. They said they'd pay for it but I'd rather go through the pain of uni than alter my looks for some job.

Secondly, a successful husband isn't everything. Having a successful doesn't mean having a happy relationship, and I promise you even the most attractive girls will choose the pauper over the prince if he makes her happy."

I don't even know where to begin with this cunts level of privilege. Just read the thread, it's actually enraging, and even more fucking reasoning to never work or do anything as an ugly/autistic male, especially in the UK.

Imagine being some fucking soldier in the military, and you're risking your life, getting your limbs ripped from your fucking body and there are cunts out there with the audacity to claim that women have it harder than men, "But I was offered free breast reduction surgery and 8k for 4 hours of work :foidSoy:" These cunts are completely incapable of logical reasoning or empathy. Fucking hell.

Here's the entire thread if you feel like losing hope in humanity: https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2523138&page=6

You're a fakecel cunt but true :feelsrope:
No make up dua lipa View attachment 500280
:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
Her looksmatch is asking for BOBS and VAGENE and sending me IPHONE14s and works for the techsupport which i didnt call. While she makes 8 figures, roams the world and is literally treated like a goddess. This whore can literally host an event, pick a mic and tell the crowd to bow before their new god and everyone would do it with an erection :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

USE FUCKING NUKES SKYNET ASAP!!!!!

Yea check the pic right under it.
Plus even with makeup on she looks like a rat

Women are constantly objectified, underpaid and undervalued in modern day society.
They objectify themselves. Women have never been as valued as they are today. Just take a quick look at their social media accounts. See how many lonely men would kill for their attention.

Also, the gender pay gap is a myth. Men make more money because they work longer periods of time and perform risky tasks that most women aren't willing to do.

If anything being a woman is living life on hard mode.
That's such a lie and this bitch knows it. For God's sake, she can just spread her legs in front of a camera and make a decent amount of money per month. She will be physically and morally protected by any man she sees fit. All she has to do is play the victim, as she's doing now, and hundreds of thirsty guys will help her out.

Also, most suicides are committed by men. Most homeless people are men. Most people who die in wars are men. Most people neglected by society are men.

There are very few women in top management positions when compared to men.
Simple answer: men are better at performing these tasks than women. Objectively speaking, men have higher IQ points than women, which helps to explain why most geniuses who lived on this planet were men. That's no coincidence, sweetie.

A woman is pressured to be a great wife
She should be. As a man, I think men should be presurred to be great husbands as well. It's beneficial to society and future generations.

She should be. Men should have children and be good fathers as well. I dislike men who abandon their children.

and careerwoman all at once
No. You ought to be in the home with a husband and some children. No career. Your husband will take care of the financial part, as all men used to.

which is increasingly hard to do.
So hard to be a good wife and have some children to make your husband happy, isn't it? Stupid whore would rather hookup with hundreds of men year round than settling down in her youth and starting a family.

You're breaking the "glass ceiling" at work but you're missing your daughters school play and being made to feel like **** about it. "We" can never win in this aspect.
Are you kidding? Most men would love to see their children growing up, their boys playing soccer, their girls singing in a school contest, and so on. What you said surely don't represent the vast majority of men.

Local anxious woman Shannon Rose Bosanac:

Screenshot from 2022 01 14 13 43 48

An Autistic Boy(John Doe):

Screenshot from 2022 01 14 13 45 13
Screenshot from 2022 01 14 13 45 33

Once upon a time I had an look into it and turns out, amongst the height restrictions and whatnot, there are aslo such things as breast size restrictions
Funny she is bitching about height restriction and such in modelling. Because men have such looks-based restrictions applied across their entire life

Yasss Queen! Independent female power! We don’t need no man! :foidSoy:

This thread is a little out of control. :feelshaha:
women don’t have it easier so they should just shut up about it

Nuke american culture and reshape Western civilization now, holy shit those are enraging. I'm totally for meritocracy, but money and marketing don't require any merit to them. You basically learn the rules and parasitize on the poor, stand alone working for yourself, or wageslave eternally like a cow waiting to be slaughtered. Women have an easy access to the former in this godforsaken civilization.

They objectify themselves. Women have never been as valued as they are today. Just take a quick look at their social media accounts. See how many lonely men would kill for their attention.

Also, the gender pay gap is a myth. Men make more money because they work longer periods of time and perform risky tasks that most women aren't willing to do.

That's such a lie and this bitch knows it. For God's sake, she can just spread her legs in front of a camera and make a decent amount of money per month. She will be physically and morally protected by any man she sees fit. All she has to do is play the victim, as she's doing now, and hundreds of thirsty guys will help her out.

Also, most suicides are committed by men. Most homeless people are men. Most people who die in wars are men. Most people neglected by society are men.

Simple answer: men are better at performing these tasks than women. Objectively speaking, men have higher IQ points than women, which helps to explain why most geniuses who lived on this planet were men. That's no coincidence, sweetie.

She should be. As a man, I think men should be presurred to be great husbands as well. It's beneficial to society and future generations.

She should be. Men should have children and be good fathers as well. I dislike men who abandon their children.

No. You ought to be in the home with a husband and some children. No career. Your husband will take care of the financial part, as all men used to.

So hard to be a good wife and have some children to make your husband happy, isn't it? Stupid whore would rather hookup with hundreds of men year round than settling down in her youth and starting a family.

Are you kidding? Most men would love to see their children growing up, their boys playing soccer, their girls singing in a school contest, and so on. What you said surely don't represent the vast majority of men.
Mensa IQ
couldn't have said it better

Within there own fantasy world sure they do lmao.

I could say housewives do work a lot but don't have it harder than men.