Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee "Women have it hard" Zhang Zetian "Sister Milk Tea" posts picture of herself with milk tea gets $8.2 billion dollars

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

MilkTeaPill

Banned
-
Zhang Zetian also known as Sister Milk Tea is a noodlewhore that took a picture of herself with some milk tea, that pic ended up going viral on the chinese internet and betas started lining up to marry her and make her wealthy. Just from articles I saw 2 extremely wealthy guys that tried to get with her. One guy was a movie director that had $70 million dollars, and she turned him down. The next guy was Liu Qiangdong he has a net worth of +$10billion and he's the founder of JD.com (one of the biggets ecommerce in china) she accepted his advances and got married to him. She now has a net worth of $8.2 billion dollars. What really blows my mind is the audacity of her blowing off the guy with $70 million dollars, both the guys that tried to get with her looked fucked up and were way older then her so looks didn't seem to be the factor it was all about the money. Imagine this whore thinking she is to good for $70 million dollars and then a fucking billionaire marries her. I don't know who to be more disgusted with the mega wealthy guys trying to marry her or her for getting all that $ so easily.

Picture how many people in the world do back breaking labor, imagine all the kids that die as victims of wars and being child soldiers, imagine all the neets and incels rotting. Most people in the world will probably never have $10k at once in their entire lives. This stupid whore gets $8.2 billion dollars for posting a picture of milk tea. The world is a joke.

This is the Milk Tea Whore.

20140805-to-huu-bang-tra-7-ty-dong-moi-hot-girl-9x-dong-phim-1.jpeg

This is the $70 million net worth old fuck that tried to get with her by offering her a role in his movies.

w3-yimou-a-20140110-870x580.jpg

This is the beta billionaire with +$10billion that married her and gave her $8.2 billion dollars
Liu-Qiangdong.jpg

Here's the wiki article on her

Zhang Zetian (Chinese: 章泽天; born 18 November 1993), also known as Nancy, is a Chinese businesswoman and investor. She gained initial fame from the popularity of a photograph of her holding milk tea, and was nicknamed "Sister Milk Tea". She later married Liu Qiangdong, and became an investor in several companies. She has been included in lists of Chinese billionaires by both New Frontier and Forbes.
Zhang initially gained fame when a photograph of her holding a cup of milk tea went viral on the internet. This led to her nickname of "sister milk tea".[1] She went on to appear in a promotional video supporting the 2014 Summer Youth Olympics in Nanjing,[2] but turned down an offer to appear in film The Flowers of War by director Zhang Yimou.[3]

She attended Tsinghua University[4]. While in the United States, she met Liu Qiangdong for the first time,[2] as he was studying at Columbia University. They initially stated that they were only studying together.[5] The pair married in Sydney in 2015 after dating for three years.[3][6] It had originally been rumoured that the duo were planning to marry in Beijing, after they were photographed at a marriage registry in the city.[1] In March 2016, Zhang gave birth to a daughter.[2]

When the magazine New Fortune published a top 500 Chinese rich list in May 2017, Zhang was the youngest woman on the list.[2] An estimate of Zhang's net worth by Forbesin 2015 was placed at $8.2 billion USD.[1] Zhang and Liu share several investments, including holdings in companies such as Uber China and a 17.3% stake of baby foodcompany Bubs Australia via Zhang's investment company

Last edited:
females live life on "press any key to start" mode

Life lives on female mode.

Reminder that chink paid $8.2 billion to fuck a girl that a white guy fucks for free.

APPEARANCE IS LITERALLY EVERYTHING PEOPLE WHO SAY OTHERWISE ARE RETARDED OR GENETICALLY PRIVILEGED

I couldn't tell her apart from a billion other chinks.

It's not even tutorial mode, it's like staring at the main menu.

I couldn't tell her apart from a billion other chinks.

I was going to say. She looks completely average. Surely there must have been a peasant woman of equal looks willing to marry any of those guys.

even by asian standards she is a fucking 4.5/10. asiaoids are fucking hopeless

I was going to say. She looks completely average. Surely there must have been a peasant woman of equal looks willing to marry any of those guys.

Betabucks are just retarded in general even if these guys could have found a hotter wife why the fuck are you risking billions of dollars to marry some dumb bitch. And yeah she is a low tier noodlewhore.

Shes legit a 5 or 6/10
Just Be Female

I'm living life on "press A to Rope" mode everyday it gets harder and harder not to press it.

if a woman tried her hardest to lose in life, put in every ounce of effort in her entire being, she still couldn't lose

It doesn't matter.
When the fat china man would leave to a business trip, a white boi would come in and raw dog her.

Men have no privileges

Reminder that chink paid $8.2 billion to fuck a girl that a white guy fucks for free.
lol
if a woman tried her hardest to lose in life, put in every ounce of effort in her entire being, she still couldn't lose
As long as men exist, all a woman needs to do is spread her legs (or not spread them) to get whatever she wants.

shes not even hot wtf

Females live on graphics benchmarking software on the lowest setting mode.

I wish there is a parallel world where males live on tutorial mode and I could be in there:feelsree:

$8.2 billion dollars that's enough to set up every incels.is user for life.

MGSVchickenhat mode

Just why, what's so special about this foid there are literally 600 million other copies of her for cheaper

It doesn't matter.
When the fat china man would leave to a business trip, a white boi would come in and raw dog her.

When fat china man away, fukface comes to play.... or something like that, I'm not sure how the poem goes.

Apparently this fukface guy has yellow fever, or so i've heard.

why exactly did her pic go viral? she is average looking

Because the Chinese are literally insects there is like 1.5 billion of them they do not comprehend things in the way other pure races do.

i cannot even conceive of a reason that pic would go viral

Same exact situation as this male...one picture changed Jeremy Meeks life

jeemy-meeks-chloe-green.PNG

Thugmaxing is legit if I could thugmax my way into fucking a billionare heiress I would do it in a second. But at least this guy really did thug shit and did some time. The stupid noodlewhore literally did nothing and already got $8.2 billion. Technically Jeremy Meeks didn't get anything yet as far as I know but if he does at least he thugged his way into it which is at least fairly amusing. That is why everyone is talking about him on media because it's amusing and kinda cool when you think about it. And that's exactly why no one talks about this stupid noodlewhore on the media cause she did nothing to deserve the $8.2 billion and her story isn't interesting at all. I want to transport her back to WW2 times and have her raped by Japanese soldiers. The Japanese in WW2 new how to get these stupid noodlewhores under control.
i cannot even conceive of a reason that pic would go viral

The chinese are completely idiotic, out of all the races that could have a billion people+ I don't know why the fuck it had to be chinese and Indian people. Probably 2 of the most retarded races in the world.

She isn't average she has the KPOP model look

Chinesecels, get in here and explain yourselves.

Because of people like me, with the fever. I would suck some aids dick just to get her to fart in my ear.

Nah some girls do but its 100% because they are fucking retarded.

Bitch looks generic as hell. She's cute but nothing special. your average Jpop singer is WAY cuter for example. Fucking pathetic cucks. At this point I'm convinced that rich cucks should be just robbed. They do NOT deserve that money no matter what any cuckservative says because look at what they do with it. Redistribute the money to NEETS -- NEET-bux for all!

Bitch looks generic as hell. She's cute but nothing special. your average Jpop singer is WAY cuter for example. Fucking pathetic cucks. At this point I'm convinced that rich cucks should be just robbed. They do NOT deserve that money no matter what any cuckservative says because look at what they do with it. Redistribute the money to NEETS -- NEET-bux for all!
Well said!! :'D btw. Maybe there is something wrong with me but instead of getting upset I find this story fucking hilarious!! If these stupid fucks are willing to shill out this much money for a fiod/pussy then they are truly pathetic!! xD P.S.
and she probably wasn't even a virgin
Even if she was not they can restore virginity with plastic surgery... Foids have it easy!! Check out Hymenorrhaphy

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.