Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Women have infiltrated /pol/; it's only a matter of time before this is the last uncucked place on the net.

/pol/ has been cucked since they supported a kike sympathizer president. Their redpill is still bluepilled. They are just fedora tippers but they blame jews for everything instead of disciplining their women. The big bluepill is they still believe women are human being capable of rational thinking.

LOL, you've got to go to the /pnd/ board on 8kun if you want to post on the real /pol/ board my nigga.

4cuck has been cucked since the Poole fag quit and basically sold or gave over his site to the SJW's and turned SJW himself.

Fuck 4chan. 10 years ago, these fucking whores and simps would've been made fun of. Now they make up the entire site.

Women invade every male group because 90% of males are cucks who let them

LOL, you've got to go to the /pnd/ board on 8kun if you want to post on the real /pol/ board my nigga.

4cuck has been cucked since the Poole fag quit and basically sold or gave over his site to the SJW's and turned SJW himself.
Thanks, you're doing God's work. Is there an r9k equivalent as well?

4cuck: Bots, foids, reddit cucks, and other weak lifeforms. You don't know how much I want to kill every pol user. They ruined what was once a pretty good place to post.

Disclaimer: this post and the subject matter and contents thereof - text, media, or otherwise - do not necessarily reflect the views of the 8kun administration.

dont care tbh

Women have to come and ruin everything

/pol/ aswell as /r9k/, have been cucked for a while now. And don't get me started on /b/

Fuck 4chan. 10 years ago, these fucking whores and simps would've been made fun of. Now they make up the entire site.

4chan=NormieChan... I doubt many uglies still use that site.

4cuck has been cucked since the Poole fag quit and basically sold or gave over his site to the SJW's and turned SJW himself
idk how can someone visit that foid infested thrash site

Isn't /pol/ stormfrontcels bastion?

Isn't /pol/ stormfrontcels bastion?

Sure Stormfronters go there but its not just them.

Basically its an amalgam of ALL racially aware, Jew wise whites coming together to discuss clown world, black crime and Jewish Supremacy.

Stormfronters on their own site are basically 99% trad cucks and Christ cucks in their thinking so with them its all about white knighting "m'lady" and "Don't you dare go talking that pagan and Odin nonsense (ie actual white European authentic religion and culture) and disrespectin muh Jaysus!" in so doing sooo uh yeah...

Having a site like the untainted 8kun /pol/ now /pnd/ is a breath of fresh air and especially so since VNN forum run by the probable Jew and demoralization agent Alex Linder was supposed to serve THIS free speech purpose of being able to freely criticize women and Christ insanity but you'll just get trolled off his site or confined to it's "tard corral" if over time you reveal yourself to be a true and passionate pro white.

I am glad foids are kept out of here. There is no end to what some cucks would do just to get a shred of foid approval.

Still, cant blame them, we are wired to be gynocentric.

/pol/'s been like this for a while.

anything other than incels.co is cucked

I got banned for showing some blackpill facts

Ugly foids should fuck their looksmatches voluntarily or be slut shamed.
The first few responses are pretty based
Screen Shot 2020 02 01 at 35940 AM

at least she got btfo'd instead of orbited. but yeah, 4chan's pol is just edgy redditors at this point.

/pol/ has been cucked since they supported a kike sympathizer president. Their redpill is still bluepilled. They are just fedora tippers but they blame jews for everything instead of disciplining their women. The big bluepill is they still believe women are human being capable of rational thinking.

I am glad foids are kept out of here. There is no end to what some cucks would do just to get a shred of foid approval.

Still, cant blame them, we are wired to be gynocentric.
They need to learn the lessons of Adam and Eve.

Chill man and make a song video, these are the least cucked things on the internet

The last bastion of hope that I see online is hobby/trade forums like car restoration and car racing and computer modification and woodworking and machining. Women just cannot do these things, except incredibly rarely when you get a woman who doesn't act like a woman at all. And unlike other places like reddit, you actually have to know what you are talking about. You dont get congratulated just for existing on those forums, you have to actually do some work and think.

And it better remain this way.

@BrendioEEE already got a foid on here. This sub needs to be on the lookout for holes.

@BrendioEEE already got a foid on here. This sub needs to be on the lookout for holes.
Lmao no he didn't he is orbiting her. I think he isn't orbiting her anymore because he realised that girl was a second hand cum rag who let middle age men creampie her at 16.

Before you say anything, the foid is in Australia and he is in USA. He didn't get any coochie. He is e-orbiting a foid.

This place is still semi-cucked with purplepillers. But its important we don't let women in.

The last bastion of hope that I see online is hobby/trade forums like car restoration and car racing and computer modification and woodworking and machining. Women just cannot do these things, except incredibly rarely when you get a woman who doesn't act like a woman at all. And unlike other places like reddit, you actually have to know what you are talking about. You dont get congratulated just for existing on those forums, you have to actually do some work and think.
I hope so. I'm so tired of 'As a woman' posters

Atleast she's getting bullied

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back