Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Women have bankrupt a city after suing them for "equal pay".

suicidecase

suicidecase

Mythic
★★★★★

Fucking hilarious. These cases are, as you'd expect, are an absolute joke. The women weren't even doing the same jobs in most cases, they were, as you'd expect, doing the easier and less important jobs.

This old hag was an "administrative assistant" and sued for not being paid the same as male refuse collectors. ie she sat in an office doing fuck all while the men got up at 4am and spent 8 hours a day outdoors lugging heavy, foul smelling rubbish around. And this was during a time when the male retirement age was higher than the female retirement age. Men's was 65, women's was 60-- this despite the fact women outlived men by ~4 years. This wasn't equalised until 2020. And did men get compensation for this? No, the opposite-- there was a very prominent campaign for WOMEN to be compensated for the equalising of pension ages: https://www.waspi.co.uk/

Which cucked Corbyn's Labour promised a huge payout to: https://www.theguardian.com/politic...t-billion-pound-pledge-women-pension-age-trap

aside from reproduction women are worthless parasites and even then they only don't murder most of their fetuses if men force them not to.

Toilets literally just acts like childrens :feelskek: « :foidSoy: why does he make that much money i wanna make that much too it’s so unfair:foidSoy:« i miss the days when they couldn’t vote and we could beat the fuck out of them and still be legally safe … what happened ? what went so wrong over the years ? :feelsbadman:

Last edited:
i miss the days when they couldn’t vote and we could beat the fuck out of them and still be legally safe … what happened ? what went so wrong over the years ? :feelsbadman:
I don't think we could ever beat the fuck out of them, but we could slap them around and discipline them. It pisses me off how this fact is used as evidence that women were mistreated in the past. Women smack children today with impunity and children (boys, I should say) were beaten in the past much more so than women were. Less than 40 years ago boys were caned at school, like this:
View: https://youtu.be/-tU8kQWnXVg?si=eERXDF_avebNg9G5&t=330
(an actual caning, as the director wanted legit responses from the boys).

Meanwhile, today, men in the UK are in prison for "emotional abuse" and "controlling behaviour". Women physically assaulting children = legal and socially acceptable. Men saying mean words to grown women = prison. How can people not see these absurd biases? Not only not see them, but believe the opposite biases exist. :feelsrope:

I don't think we could ever beat the fuck out of them, but we could slap them around and discipline them.
Right but if you knew where to hit to not leave any mark you could beat them pretty bad still :feelshaha: :feelsokman::feelsthink:

Right but if you knew where to hit to not leave any mark you could beat them pretty bad still :feelshaha: :feelsokman::feelsthink:
So long as you didn't have a male family member or neighbour who was bigger than you and would beat the shit of you for touching her. Men have always been cucks.

Toilets literally just acts like childrens :feelskek: « :foidSoy: why does he make that much money i wanna make that much too it’s so unfair:foidSoy:« i miss the days when they couldn’t vote and we could beat the fuck out of them and still be legally safe … what happened ? what went so wrong over the years ? :feelsbadman: