Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Women have always dismissed me but I'm not an incel

I may be a virgin but at least I’m not an incel because I have a great personality! :soy::soy::soy::feels::feels::feels::bluepill::bluepill:

The advice he was given is just to be tall athletic, not ugly, high status, funny, charming.

Advice????

Um.

How would that help?

240EEE7C 23D3 41F5 A7E0 26FC2FB80433

Op is a larping mentalcel:feelsohgod:

Youngcel cope, just wait until they turn 25 and nothing changes for them at all in life.

"And slowly I began to hate them all."

Daily reminder:

16-19 "I'm a romantic guy trying to find a woman that loves me to have a family with someday."

19-23 "Okay, maybe something is wrong with me. Maybe I just need to adjust my personality, confidence, and start working out, that will work, right?"

24-28 "Okay, this shit is getting a bit fucking retarded, I've tried everything I can think of, and yet nothing is working out for me."

28-32 "Seriously, what the fuck is going on here?"

32-35 "I'm so fucking lonely, this shit is so unfair!"

35-Onwards "God damn miserable fucking cunts!"

.....The social evolution and timeline development of the incel......

Last edited:
Youngcel cope, just wait until they turn 25 and nothing changes for them at all in life.

"And slowly I began to hate them all."

Daily reminder:

16-19 "I'm a romantic guy trying to find a woman that loves me to have a family with someday."

19-23 "Okay, maybe something is wrong with me. Maybe I just need to adjust my personality, confidence, and start working out, that will work, right?"

24-28 "Okay, this shit is getting a bit fucking retarded, I've tried everything I can think of, and yet nothing is working out for me."

28-32 "Seriously, what the fuck is going on here?"

32-35 "I'm so fucking lonely, this shit is so unfair!"

35-Onwards "God damn miserable fucking cunts!"

.....The social evolution of the incel......

@Lebensmüder

The Redditor that is being quoted in OP is at stage 2 as he makes his way down the list. We oldcels know this stuff all too well, right?

Been there, done that. We've already lived this, many, many times.

@Lebensmüder

The Redditor that is being quoted in OP is at stage 2 as he makes his way down the list. We oldcels know this stuff all too well, right?

Been there, done that. We've already lived this, many, many times.
Brutal, even in the early 20s it is so unbearable, but the OP also seems to be a volcel (girls have showed interest in him, he had relationships).

Brutal, even in the early 20s it is so unbearable, but the OP also seems to be a volcel (girls have showed interest in him, he had relationships).
I remember being that romantic guy ghosted at dates holding flowers and boxes of chocolate under the pouring rain waiting for a woman who intentionally never showed up. They think of us as monsters, but truly if we are, it is because they have created us. Nobody becomes incel overnight, there's a series of unfortunate life events that builds up to it, always.

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=gVKEM4K8J8A

Last edited:
one of us man, one of us