Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Women have a father daughter incest fantasy

E

Edmund_Kemper

Disregard my larping efforts. I can’t change it.
-
It's true. it's fucking true. they want to simulate father daughter incest in their relationships. the fact they want a guy to pay the entire bill or buy them a drink at the bar when they're an adult and can do it themselves. that's benevolent sexism. what are they? a 10 year old girl being taken care of by her dad? Then they say they want taller men because they want to feel protected and feel small and weak and feminine and don't want to feel dominant or big. They also want a guy with a presitigious job and good money even if she has a good job and good money herself. even 22 year old women who don't plan to settle down care about that shit. They want him to be taller than him so it can look like a dad and his 5 year old daughter in size difference. i've even heard some women say they want a guy who can take care of them.

They also always want to be overly submissive during sex. the idea of being dominant is a turn-off to them. they want to lie there and do nothing laying like a corpse, while some guy engages in rough sex with them. i even read a study showing women enjoy rough sex more than men. they want to be overly submissive to their boyfriend at everything. they want him to be bigger stronger richer more sexually experienced and better than her at everything. they want him to give viciously rough sex to her like how a father rapes his own daughter (also dads who molest 5 year old daughters are garbage to say the least but i digress), they want him to spank her like how parents spank children. women also often yell daddy during sex, which says it all. women also are attracted to men who resemble their fathers, and find dad bods more attractive than six packs.

this is proof right here, that many women have a father daughter incest/rape fantasy. it's fucking disturbing. no wonder i can't trust them with little kids.

You get women that call men they find attractive ‘daddy’.

Which is why they want a partner that’s tall as fuck
They want the feeling of having a figure like that in their life again
Every mom is a child molester. Breastfeeding and changing diapers is sexual abuse

season 2 manga GIF by Funimation
me @all woman so the world can be at peace

Dont let whores without a dad tell you how to be a man.

I once got cucked too .

I once had a crush on a chick that was getting tossed between her uncle and biologic father .
She repeatedly denied my proposals for dinner and sex .

And said she'd "prefer to spend time with family ." she always said this .
knowing I know she lives with only them two .

She later offered Me her kitty to eat but no sex .
I'm a big germaphobe

so I declined .

And here I rot :feelsbadman:

I once called , and heard pound pound whimper *hangs up*
I fapped .. :cryfeels:

maybe. although Id argue that they don't want old men. they want a young version of a chad father to be their daddy

maybe. although Id argue that they don't want old men. they want a young version of a chad father to be their daddy
i like a young idea of their dad.

"She" was attracted to morenos for a reason...

Every mom is a child molester. Breastfeeding and changing diapers is sexual abuse
They receive sexual pleasure from breastfeeding. Some of them also probably touch their sons dicks. They're pedos.

They receive sexual pleasure from breastfeeding. Some of them also probably touch their sons dicks. They're pedos.
i won't be surprised if most even give them head and we don't remember it

interesting. kinda makes sense.

in older generations, the dad does all of them roles until shes old enough, then he passes her down to a good man who also does all of those things.

real talk tho, why else would girls want to do the daddy thing?

It’s why they all have daddy issues

She needs a spankings

It's true. it's fucking true. they want to simulate father daughter incest in their relationships. the fact they want a guy to pay the entire bill or buy them a drink at the bar when they're an adult and can do it themselves. that's benevolent sexism. what are they? a 10 year old girl being taken care of by her dad? Then they say they want taller men because they want to feel protected and feel small and weak and feminine and don't want to feel dominant or big. They also want a guy with a presitigious job and good money even if she has a good job and good money herself. even 22 year old women who don't plan to settle down care about that shit. They want him to be taller than him so it can look like a dad and his 5 year old daughter in size difference. i've even heard some women say they want a guy who can take care of them.

They also always want to be overly submissive during sex. the idea of being dominant is a turn-off to them. they want to lie there and do nothing laying like a corpse, while some guy engages in rough sex with them. i even read a study showing women enjoy rough sex more than men. they want to be overly submissive to their boyfriend at everything. they want him to be bigger stronger richer more sexually experienced and better than her at everything. they want him to give viciously rough sex to her like how a father rapes his own daughter (also dads who molest 5 year old daughters are garbage to say the least but i digress), they want him to spank her like how parents spank children. women also often yell daddy during sex, which says it all. women also are attracted to men who resemble their fathers, and find dad bods more attractive than six packs.

this is proof right here, that many women have a father daughter incest/rape fantasy. it's fucking disturbing. no wonder i can't trust them with little kids.
Extremely based. Finally someone gets it.

I have been saying this for fucking ages.

Last edited:
Women have very sadistic fantasies

Which is why they want a partner that’s tall as fuck
They want the feeling of having a figure like that in their life again
:feelsrope:
minimum height needed for foids
1423102C 9B10 4C99 92C0 2AF451B32ED8