Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Women have 0 logical sense of danger

NBAYoungBoy

NBAYoungBoy

Lightskin but I’m still a dark nigga
-
Against a raging alcoholic, a rapist frat guy, and a large African American, they’ll have 0 fear

Even when their huge boyfriend threatens them, they refuse to leave and run away

But against a tiny little harmless incel, they are afraid

I don't get why women don't just leave a abusive relationship, instead they say after 4 years of abusing them "my bf was abusive" :feelsseriously:

I don't get why women don't just leave a abusive relationship, instead they say after 4 years of abusing them "my bf was abusive" :feelsseriously:
And they get killed

Because he wasn't actually abusive, he just dumped them :feelskek:

Because women have a sixth sense. They can just sense when a guy posts on incel and lookism forums and that's why they avoid you incels. But when it comes to drug abuse, steroid abuse, violence and personality disorders then the sixth sense just stops working and they just happen to get into bad relationships with abusive men. Checkmate incels!

Against a raging alcoholic, a rapist frat guy, and a large African American, they’ll have 0 fear

Even when their huge boyfriend threatens them, they refuse to leave and run away

But against a tiny little harmless incel, they are afraid
The only thing a woman truly fears is passing on an incel's genes. This is why they are more scared of a 5'4 indian than they are of a 6'4 white chad

They don’t want to pass on a ugly man’s kids. And they know that most men, even small guys can overpower the average woman.

there is nothing more horrifying for a woman than a sub 8 man thinking he should be confident

they were charismatic bro, they could not sense the danger :soy:

The Absolute State of Foids

She'll go out with a roided meathead whose wrist is wider than her neck with no fear, but she'll be terrified of a wristcel manlet. I think it has to do with believing that she has control over the meathead boyfriend, so she doesn't feel fear. But she has no control over the inkler, so he's liable to do anything in her eyes.

Last edited:
Toilets are biologically incapable of feeling fear because they cannot comprehend death and they cannot comprehend death because the toilet brain isn't wired to think of the future or past, only about the here and now and only about what makes them happy NOW.

Toilets don't fear us, they feel disgust for us, disgust inspires hatred. If a toilet sees us she's genuinely repulsed by us and wants us to die so she'll look for any excuse to make other men fight us.

Foids aren't afraid of incels , they just want to harm undesirable people. They use their supposed fear to harm. :blackpill:

it is incredible to see the foids who defend their boyfriends who hit them :feelspuke:

because they are dumb