Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Women hated PUA's

Balding Subhuman

Balding Subhuman

It was over long time ago
★★★★★
Women hated PUA's because they don't want ugly men to have the confidence to approach women

In fact women want ugly men to be unconfident, they just can't say that publicly because that would make them look bad. But women want unattractive men to have zero confidence in themselves, because women don't want ugly men to think they have any chances

Women hated PUA's because they don't want ugly men to have the confidence to approach women

In fact women want ugly men to be unconfident, they just can't say that publicly because that would make them look bad. But women want unattractive men to have zero confidence in themselves, because women don't want ugly men to think they have any chances
This. They hated redpillers for the same reason, I’m pretty sure I have been posted on IT before 2021 when I was redpilled and shit. The trvth is that they don’t care what you do, they care who does it

women had sex with PUA's