Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Women hated me since I was a child.

Jealous Freak

Jealous Freak

The outcast of society
★★
I can still remember when my family took me to the beach when I was just a 4 year old kid and like all kids in the world I got too excited because it was my first time there but I don't know how I did it but I accidentally stomped on some sandcastles there like they weren't even big sandcastles just little mounds. But then this teenage foid came out screaming and getting pissed off at me like I was some kind of villain, then she fucking kicked sand right in my face, lol. I didn't even cry, I just couldn't understand why she was so angry. And that memory sticks with me to this day because it was probably the first time a woman had ever been so angry at me. OK, maybe I did something wrong, maybe I shouldn't have stomped on her sandcastles and she could have told me to fuck off, but kicking sand in a 4 year old's face, that's just too much.

Based! You ruined her day

I can still remember when my family took me to the beach when I was just a 4 year old kid and like all kids in the world I got too excited because it was my first time there but I don't know how I did it but I accidentally stomped on some sandcastles there like they weren't even big sandcastles just little mounds. But then this teenage foid came out screaming and getting pissed off at me like I was some kind of villain, then she fucking kicked sand right in my face, lol. I didn't even cry, I just couldn't understand why she was so angry. And that memory sticks with me to this day because it was probably the first time a woman had ever been so angry at me. OK, maybe I did something wrong, maybe I shouldn't have stomped on her sandcastles and she could have told me to fuck off, but kicking sand in a 4 year old's face, that's just too much.
Yeah that was a bit much kicking sand into a little kids fave I mean you could have got sand in your eyes and damaged your eye sight. She could have just easily told you to get lost...just goes to show what women put their priorities in things more than people