Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope “Women hate us REEEE”

Broly

Broly

you're not the real heroes
-
Nah they don’t. They don’t care about guys like us, we are pretty much invisible to them. The only time any sign of hatred would arise is if we tried to get close to them. The most basic shit, they won’t care about it much.

Women have more stuff to do in life than care about some manlet uggo. They can’t wait to go to the 6’2 white normie’s house with her best friend for a 3some. She’s not mad at the existence of some 5’6 sand nigger she saw at the store.

They'll hate seeing us for a few seconds and then forget later.

We? You ain’t no incel

They care, because they want us censored and canceled.

if the girls irl were attracted to me as much as the users here, I wouldn’t be
They ride your dick, they ask for you to be as rough as possible and beg for your seed

They'll hate seeing us for a few seconds and then forget later.
yeah they have that agitated look in their faces when you're like 6 ft away from, that or they don't care who's there's

They ride your dick, they ask for you to be as rough as possible and beg for your seed
Nigga you probably want that. No girl has been attracted to me, and never will tbhngldedsrsfrfrnocap.

Nigga you probably want that. No girl has been attracted to me, and never will tbhngldedsrsfrfrnocap.
Except for that one who had sex with you during chemistry class, or her friend, or the other girl that gives hints to you at your job.

Or the fact that you are above average looking and a Brahmin.

YOU ARE NOT AN INCEL

Except for that one who had sex with you during chemistry class, or her friend, or the other girl that gives hints to you at your job.

Or the fact that you are above average looking and a Brahmin.

YOU ARE NOT AN INCEL
You make up stories about me and jerk off to them boyo and get mad that you’re not the one in the story ?

Mods ban this fakecel GrAY faggot. He already admitted that foids playfully fight with him.
@Dregster
@Fat Link
@proudweeb
@MarquisDeSade
@TheProphetMuscle

Whata bluepilled faggot

Nah they don’t. They don’t care about guys like us, we are pretty much invisible to them. The only time any sign of hatred would arise is if we tried to get close to them. The most basic shit, they won’t care about it much.

Women have more stuff to do in life than care about some manlet uggo. They can’t wait to go to the 6’2 white normie’s house with her best friend for a 3some. She’s not mad at the existence of some 5’6 sand nigger she saw at the store.
Unless they can make money off a random rape allegation. Or seduce you in a process that eventually leads to alimony and child support.

Mods ban this fakecel GrAY faggot. He already admitted that foids playfully fight with him.
@Dregster
@Fat Link
@proudweeb
@MarquisDeSade
@TheProphetMuscle
7D3CDDE7 1FC8 46AC BDB8 6C04C5ED94FB
Funny GIF

Whata bluepilled faggot
Go back to .org

I found that the more attractive foids are nicer to me. I think Normie foids hate the idea of their looksmatch.

We’re like maggots to them. Our existence doesn’t really matter to them but if we get close they’re utterly repulsed

We’re like maggots to them. Our existence doesn’t really matter to them but if we get close they’re utterly repulsed
Exactly. But nerds where think women are seething at us when In fact retards here have women living in their head rent free.

I found that the more attractive foids are nicer to me. I think Normie foids hate the idea of their looksmatch.
The more attractive ones see they can get married + knocked up from you and then collect divorce alimony and child support you fucking autist. The normies are doing right by you and just avoiding you.

You're a normie so invisible.

Ugly men are hated.

They hate us if they have to interact with us in any shape or form.

Also if you're ricecel you will get automatically hated by noodlewhores because you remind them that they're filthy gooks.

Yeah, we are NPCs to them. They are NPCs to us.

Many people want to feel victimized or oppressed in the current day so one way for incels to cope is that they think women hate them. When In fact women completely ignore guys like us.
@Transcended Trucel @Copexodius Maximus

women dont actually hate men they see irl youre right. its really just those that try to get with them as sub5 when creep alarms start going off and they freeze up

Daily dose of cope

If women don't hate you then you aren't as ugly as you think you are.

I know, It's just funnier saying they hate us

Uglies are hated

Normies are invisible

Chads are loved

Standart incels are invisible, meanwhile gigatruecels such as myself constantly get looks of disgust from women ded srs. They never hide their true opinion of me.

If women don't hate you then you aren't as ugly as you think you are.
No. Women don’t fucking care about ugly men at all. Stop with this victimization shit. It’s female tier behavior.

No. Women don’t fucking care about ugly men at all. Stop with this victimization shit. It’s female tier behavior.
I'm not blind so I can definitely tell that women feel disgust towards ugly men. It doesn't happen with every foid but its rather common. If you're average looking or attractive then good for you, but saying that women don't hate ugly men is a gigacope

I'm not blind so I can definitely tell that women feel disgust towards ugly men. It doesn't happen with every foid but its rather common. If you're average looking or attractive then good for you, but saying that women don't hate ugly men is a gigacope
They’ll only hate ugly men if we try to get close to them. But in a day to day life of a woman, they’re not seething about guys like us.
This. OP is probably a normie and should off himself
JoinedJul 9, 2022Posts1,009Online27d 6h 14m

They’ll only hate ugly men if we try to get close to them. But in a day to day life of a woman, they’re not seething about guys like us.
I can go on about my day normally, not even look at women or do anything to them and they give me looks of disgust. Then again I'm very ugly, you and a lot of incels may not be and that's why you don't get this treatment. And it is most definitely because of my looks, because this didn't happen before I went bald and my face got severely scarred.

You can believe what you want, but women hate ugly men. Water is wet, sky is blue, women hate ugly men

You’re absolutely right.

We’re not even an NPC in their mind unless they are forced to have an encounter with us.

Then they feel disgusted that we have the audacity to even cross paths with them.

Cope tbh. You can see the visceral hatred in their face when they gaze upon you. Hell if that's not enough, how about the insults directed towards how one looks jfl.