Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Women hate to fuck the men they "love". They also love to fuck the men they "hate".

Meus

Meus

Banned
-
That's really messed up. There is something wrong with their heads.

Gee, I wonder what's so special about this other guy?

that's just... wow. I have no words

She needs to be legally stoned by the law.

[UWSL]Daily reminder: If you're not drilling her holes then someone else is. [/UWSL]

I can't be bothered anymore, beyond a joke. Where did you find that text msg

We need to start breeding GMO foids.
Hear me out, we can choose how they will look, remove them free will, lower their IQ so that they can be controlled easily (not very difficult lmao, maybe we can even skip that step), very high inhibition.
Breed them like rabbits, pump & dump them. At 18 they just get killed, chopped up and fed to the others, soylent green (the movie) style.
You could go to the foidbreedingstock.com website, place an order and in a few years (or less if we have an already established stock of a pretty wide catalogue), get delivered with a prime JB foid with the perks you chose :ahegao:
ALL OF THIS IN ((MINECRAFT)) OF COURSE :feelsLSD:

But yes, the girl in OP's post should be on the streets doing blowjobs for her next meal :feelswhat:

This is nothing more than women's chaotic immoral psyche in action. Cardinal rule with women is to pay attention to their actions not words because words are very cheap especially it comes to this meme gender. All they want is to be drilled to death by hyper masculine neanderthal chads. All they care about sexual pleasure. Chad owns every whore's heart. To this whore, her beta boyfriend is not a sexual entity. He's her safe option. Chad is what her heart desires.

This reality being revealed to men will inshallah have political and cultural consequences. :feelsLSD: