Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW Women hate to be raped, but why do they have rape fantasies?

• Thread starter SuperKanga.Belgrade
  • Start date
SuperKanga.Belgrade

SuperKanga.Belgrade

Pussy destroyer 9000
★★★★★

Explain this IT faggots :waitwhat:

since dildo's don't have a face we should cut off our faces and girls will finally like us

KEK

They want rape from Chad & Tyrone only

It's impossible for a good looking man to rape them

because they don't hate being raped, they like being raped

It's only rape if they guy is unattractive or does anything to wrong the foid months or even years after the fact.

why do they have rape fantasies?​

risitas-asile-camisole-fou
I cannot say itttttttt legally I cannnnnnnnn't

What film is that from? Source?
I just found it on motherless. Plenty of whores love being degraded on there. They always write that they are whores on their body, and they love to get brutally dominated :feelshmm:

Rape from Chad not a sub 5

They mistaken rape for wanting to get ragdolled by Chads.

Nothing more validating for a woman than being wanted sexually by a Chad so badly that he rapes you. That's really the center and core of their narcissistic fantasies

since dildo's don't have a face we should cut off our faces and girls will finally like us
Never began for the dickcels here. Not one myself, but even this outlandish theory can't help them

Nothing more validating for a woman than being wanted sexually by a Chad so badly that he rapes you. That's really the center and core of their narcissistic fantasies