Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Women HATE shy/awkward men.

Deleted member 60

Deleted member 60

-
Even if you're decent looking, females are repulsed by you. They would have you exterminated in concentration camps if they had their way. Stop saying that Chad can be an autist and still get laid. That literally NEVER happens. Every Chad is a low inhib NT prick. Socially awkward men are hated just as much as 2/10 "truecels," if not more. Only retarded copers will deny this.

It's not about being shy. It's about how you look and how you handle it.

If you're a 4/10 that looks like you could be one "hello" away from passing out then they definitely won't talk to you.

A 8/10 tall Chad with a dark mysterious look makes them wet.

Yeah this joint is gonna stimulate that bro

The "shy Chad" thing is just a pick-up technic of acting to look paradoxically high inhib, and thus stimulate even more the natural interest of girls. When they come to talk to him, then the Chad can be as low inhib as he like.

You don't get it: a quiet Chad is "dark and mysterious." A quiet ugly guy is just creepy.

COPE

Women hate ETHNIK shy men. For white men who are shy Asian roasties are always available.

It’s not sexually attractive but it can be endearing if you aren’t ugly. Regardless, it’s a death sentence not inly in sex and relationships but in life. Shycels should just kill thrmselves. There’s no other iption.

Nono, correction, women hate shy and awkward men if he is below a 7.5/10 because otherwise it’s just like “omg he’s so cute and shy teehee”

That's relatively accurate. However, there is shyness and shyness. Obvious, paralyzing fear of social interaction is repulsive to women because it makes you look weak and unreliable. A little introversion is ok.

And finally: there's truly no flaw a 10/10 face can't overcome.

This is all true.

Even if you're decent looking, females are repulsed by you. They would have you exterminated in concentration camps if they had their way. Stop saying that Chad can be an autist and still get laid. That literally NEVER happens. Every Chad is a low inhib NT prick. Socially awkward men are hated just as much as 2/10 "truecels," if not more. Only retarded copers will deny this.

Being shy awkward is -2 points but if you're a Chad already -2 points out of 10 isn't a big deal

no such thing as a shy chad.

shy chad = mysterious, strong, silent type, great listener

shy incel = school shooter, loser

Legit. At my last job I was known as the "shy guy" and females and males literally didn't even want to be seen with me.

I have a living exception to that claim