Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Women hate short men and would prefer us to die.

Alt + f4

Alt + f4

5'2 96 lbs Chinese goblin living in Germany
-
They would prefer if short men didn't exist at all. Prove me wrong.

We are at best a joke to them, and at worst a nuisance that needs to be erased from the face of the earth.
Women who say they'd date a short guy ARE LYING.

Notice how all of these comments are women. No guy ever said he hated short women because they were short.

Females have no empathy for beings that do not benefit them in some way.

Short men can be recognized even faster than ugly men, even from far away, and they represent undesirable genetics to women. When they speak their minds (aka when they know they have nothing to risk and don't need to save face) , they are unbelievably cruel.

Fuck this world.:woke:
Fuck this universe.:feelsree:
FUuuuck.:reeeeee:

THIS SHIT IS FUCKING CRAZY :woke::woke::woke::woke: WTF ??!

It's true tbh. Being a manlet is one of the worst things that can happen to you. I'm 5'2, you ?

Honestly, this is the tip of the iceberg for me.

It's true tbh. Being a manlet is one of the worst things that can happen to you. I'm 5'2, you ?
Look at my title. 5'2 and fucking 96 lbs. For foids, I'm not even worthy of being alive.

I don´t think they want short men to die. A more fitting term was invented by the nazis, the so-called "useless eaters"

I see a lot of <5'9 men with gf's irl.If you're good looking,all that matters is that you're taller than her.

I see a lot of <5'9 men with gf's irl.If you're good looking,all that matters is that you're taller than her.
There's short, and there's short.

it's hilarious to me how blatantly irrational they are. "I hate people with arbitrary trait x, why? Because fuck them"

What a world to live in

it's hilarious to me how blatantly irrational they are. "I hate people with arbitrary trait x, why? Because fuck them"

What a world to live in
Try publically saying that you hate fat women (even though fat can be lost).
You'll probably lose your job and get lynched on social media.
This world is bugged.

Look at my title. 5'2 and fucking 96 lbs. For foids, I'm not even worthy of being alive.
Lol you are my heightmatch. I know how you feel tbhtbh. I was ridiculed, rejected and bullied because I'm manlet.

Cope. Height isnt the reason girls dont like u. Have met a 5'3 ethnic chad get short girls easily

Women are more Hitlerian than Hitler himself. JFL.

Fat females are jokes

Non virgin and non marriaged females are sluts

Fat females dont deserve life

And I'm proud of saying this