Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story women hate me

common rejected

common rejected

Greycel
I have been rejected my whole life but one time I gave a letter to a girl I liked and she just tore the letter in my face and told me that she was never going to be with me and shortly after I tried again with another woman I gave her a letter and shortly after I saw the letter in the trash can, it wasn't even open. I have been rejected more times, some more brutal than others. If I'm honest, all the rejections are the same as these or worse. I don't even try to flirt anymore because I know I They are going to reject all the women equally. I disgust them and they hate me when I pass by a group of women. They laugh at me when they find out that I like it. The woman automatically gets uncomfortable or people make jokes about me with her. I am fed up with women. women make fun of me sometimes I don't even speak and they are already making fun of me everywhere I think I'm uglier than I think

whats with the obsession with giving letters

I too have tried but i am always met with the same fate, All the girls ive liked have ended up rejecting me, I sat on tinder aswell for 4 years and nothing, Not even a date, I tried irl nothing, People just dont like us, Just because of how we look like, I mean we are people too right? Thats discrimination against us, But i guess were seen as worse than indians are seen by the world, Its like were seen as these rapist creeps everyday and no matter how much we try we will still be seen as nasty rapists, Im just gonna LDAR, I give up, Cant even walk outside in peace without someone staring at me weirdly, TND (Total normie death)

I have been rejected my whole life but one time I gave a letter to a girl I liked and she just tore the letter in my face and told me that she was never going to be with me and shortly after I tried again with another woman I gave her a letter and shortly after I saw the letter in the trash can, it wasn't even open. I have been rejected more times, some more brutal than others. If I'm honest, all the rejections are the same as these or worse. I don't even try to flirt anymore because I know I They are going to reject all the women equally. I disgust them and they hate me when I pass by a group of women. They laugh at me when they find out that I like it. The woman automatically gets uncomfortable or people make jokes about me with her. I am fed up with women. women make fun of me sometimes I don't even speak and they are already making fun of me everywhere I think I'm uglier than I think
dont bother. if a girl likes you she'll approach you

dont bother. if a girl likes you she'll approach you
It is true that you should show interest in that girl but I am losing faith that I will find the woman of my dreams and that she will fall in love with me

I too have tried but i am always met with the same fate, All the girls ive liked have ended up rejecting me, I sat on tinder aswell for 4 years and nothing, Not even a date, I tried irl nothing, People just dont like us, Just because of how we look like, I mean we are people too right? Thats discrimination against us, But i guess were seen as worse than indians are seen by the world, Its like were seen as these rapist creeps everyday and no matter how much we try we will still be seen as nasty rapists, Im just gonna LDAR, I give up, Cant even walk outside in peace without someone staring at me weirdly, TND (Total normie death)
women make fun of me, laugh at me and always reject me and never want to be with me

they hate all of us genius, this forum exists as collection of victims of their disdain

Rape that stupid slut