Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Women HATE Low Value Male

Kellercel

Kellercel

Recruit
★★
Im in this group task with this girl in Uni and i have been nothing but nice to her and she treats me like shit.
On the other hand she is the nicest girl when talking to the chad in class. I fucking hate my life, the rope can't come soon enough.

yet all women are low value

Schnidel

Sounds like the problem is with her not you dude

Pretend to have a girlfriend! Foids are attracted to males who have already been validated by other foids. Surprise her, and be like, "You remind me of my girlfriend - you both are very temperamental".

It will probably get her to respect you, remember, ugly males have nothing to lose.
Don't lie to him, he doesn't look like Zac Efron, or Justin Bieber - therefore, he is invisible to most foids.

Don't lie to him, he doesn't look like Zac Efron, or Justin Bieber - therefore, he is invisible to most foids.
Not saying he isn’t, but it doesn’t make sense to treat your lab partner like shit unless you don’t care about failing the class

Im in this group task with this girl in Uni and i have been nothing but nice to her and she treats me like shit.
On the other hand she is the nicest girl when talking to the chad in class. I fucking hate my life, the rope can't come soon enough.
That’s why I barely talk to anyone lol,I don’t talk to foids at all mostly, not just foids either 99% people treats me like shit

water is indeed wet

any women that likes tall muscle guys deserve to be raped

Women passionately hate low value male.

That and don't let her walk all over you. Have some dignity, if she disrespect you, at the very least make her know you are not going to put up with it. I don't know the details but you need call her out on her behaviour, avoid her as much as possible or go rEmind heR of who's the male. :feelskek:

and I hate LVW too

There no such thing low value man, we are not beauty objects that age and decay… women are low value, only bodies give them artificial worth

im the lowest of the low