Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Women hate incels more than incels hate women,

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

IYAIYAI
★★★★★
It's hard to fathom the hatred women have for non-Chad men. I think it is greatly underestimated and not talked about enough. When I say hate I'm not talking about the typical "all men are trash" kind of hate/accepted meme even though the fact that such a statement is widely promoted today is itself an illustration of how biased and permissive soyciety is for women.

What I mean is if women had the ability to genocide all sub-6 men without economic or legal repercussions and were cognizant of this fact, I am now certain they wouldn't hesitate for a second before doing it. And they wouldn't feel bad about it either.

The truth is women are far crueler than men, though less likely to do something stupid and openly harm their standing. Everything I have seen both irl and in private online groups supports this. Foids are even more vicious to each other than the most blackpilled incel could ever hope to be. Anything that has been posted here or in any other incel space is bush league compared to the things women really think and say about men. Still, there are no "watchdog" groups for misandry and there never will be because it is tacitly encouraged by our cucked soyciety.

On a posting spree today, eh?

they do the crimes yet we are called the criminals.

It's hard to fathom the hatred women have for non-Chad men. I think it is greatly underestimated and not talked about enough. When I say hate I'm not talking about the typical "all men are trash" kind of hate/accepted meme even though the fact that such a statement is widely promoted today is itself an illustration of how biased and permissive soyciety is for women.

What I mean is if women had the ability to genocide all sub-6 men without economic or legal repercussions and were cognizant of this fact, I am now certain they wouldn't hesitate for a second before doing it. And they wouldn't feel bad about it either.

The truth is women are far crueler than men, though less likely to do something stupid and openly harm their standing. Everything I have seen both irl and in private online groups supports this. Foids are even more vicious to each other than the most blackpilled incel could ever hope to be. Anything that has been posted here or in any other incel space is bush league compared to the things women really think and say about men. Still, there are no "watchdog" groups for misandry and there never will be because it is tacitly encouraged by our cucked soyciety.

Can you give some examples/screenshots? Curious, not questioning the validity of what you are saying btw
I have a different approach but it basically confirms what you are saying.
Historically speakign women have been the more violent and cruel of the genders by far.

I actually think incels are mostly invisible to them or are just emotional punching bags for when they need an ego boost. we aren't living rent free in their heads 24/7

I actually think incels are mostly invisible to them or are just emotional punching bags for when they need an ego boost. we aren't living rent free in their heads 24/7
only when a bluepilled incel makes an approach, because then they feel threatened

only when a bluepilled incel makes an approach, because then they feel threatened
to be honest I'm not sure if they genuinely feel offended when an incel approaches them or if they just pretend to be as a masturbatory form of self-victimizing and taking their anger out on sexually undesirable men

Go on twitter and you'll find thousands of posts of women saying that half of the male population should be exterminated (sub 6ft tall). These women are openly saying this on a mainstream platform with their name and pictures out there

Meanwhile you have to go on obscure incel forums and cherry pick posts to find a handful of disenfranchised loners talking about wishing death on some women

The scale is simply not comparable.

I think while most women look down on and don't care about incels, it is women that are actively trying to take away incel's copes and places to rant that hate them and want them dead.

Go on twitter and you'll find thousands of posts of women saying that half of the male population should be exterminated (sub 6ft tall). These women are openly saying this on a mainstream platform with their name and pictures out there

Meanwhile you have to go on obscure incel forums and cherry pick posts to find a handful of disenfranchised loners talking about wishing death on some women

At least you know which women not to be friendly toward at all IRL :)

Last edited:

Brutal gynocentrism pill.

On a posting spree today, eh?
Look who's talking

Also we only hate women because they hated us first. If they did their job as females, none of this 'hate' would've ever been there.

As I see it, our hate is merely resistance to theirs