Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Women giving men advice on dating is like the son of billionaires giving homeless people advice on being poor.

• Thread starter Deleted member 27249
  • Start date
Deleted member 27249

Deleted member 27249

Full time... Winner? I'm undefeated
-
Women literally live life on super easy tutorial mode. They literally have to put in 0 effort in their looks or personality to get laid. A woman can be the ugliest or most unpleasant person in the world and she'll still easily find many men intrested in them. They won't even have to be confident or ask them out, they'll come to them. They seemingly can't fathom that a man, even a 6/10 man will not find anyone pursuiing them and will have to put in a lot of effort to talk and get a woman. They literally can't fathom it because wherever they go they have so many men talking to them.

And guess what women would say? "Oh all those guys are awful they're not good, they just want me for sex" none of which are true. They will literally see you as even less for wanting them because they're ugly. they will demonize you for wanting them while non chad. and they'll settle for a normie who is way above their league but still not good enough in their opinion.

Being born a woman is as much privilege as being born to billionaire parents.

You're right, but whats new?

Also there are no shy girls, if she is into you, you would know that through her friend. :ha..feels:
yup. girls play up the shy attitude cuz they know some chads like it

Women shouldn’t be allowed to give any advice whatsoever

Just mine crypto bro

Women acting offended that what works for them doesn't work for unattractive males and trying to cover it up with fake sympathizing and wanting to learn more only to ghost such males later just shows how out of touch women really are.

But what's more they insist it's others who are out of touch and society follows their lead forcing others to bend to their whims.

Women acting offended that what works for them doesn't work for unattractive males and trying to cover it up with fake sympathizing and wanting to learn more only to ghost such males later just shows how out of touch women really are.

But what's more they insist it's others who are out of touch and society follows their lead forcing others to bend to their whims.
They're narcissists. I genuinely believe every woman is a narcissist.

I would say 'water is wet,' but that's a dead horse that's been beaten to a pulp. So instead I'll say:

poop is stinky.

They're narcissists. I genuinely believe every woman is a narcissist.
The idea that men are the biggest narcissists and the ones that are most entitled is one of the most lol worthy ideas propagated by society tbh

The way women act and behave toward nonchad men fit all the definitions of an entitled narcissistic psychopath with delusions of grandeur.