Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Women give me a look of disgust everytime i am in public

7Hopeless7

7Hopeless7

Foid rated me 2/10
★★
For the longest time I must be really ugly. But people tell me I'm not. I actually have a good personality, far from perfect but I'm told I'm a good guy. I'm well traveled, have alot of hobbies, but I guess none of that even matters because I cant even talk to women because they look instantly repulsed the second they lay eyes on me and are extremly rude when im forced to interact with them. The most unattractive, obese women also look at me with that same look of disgust.

This is the look I get from women
7788b45da45e6c28fc5f25f0acaa8ffb
Disgusted frowning young woman on 260nw 249074803

Last edited:
In my case, it’s something like this, when i walk past them, talk with them, because i have too or because i just exist

Attachments

• B92DAA85-1C59-4621-A24A-E9B624587F2E.jpeg
    B92DAA85-1C59-4621-A24A-E9B624587F2E.jpeg
    67.9 KB · Views: 28
they look at me normal but it still means nothing

Title resonates big time.

they look me just like any object

I wouldn’t know because i never make eye contact with them

For the longest time I must be really ugly. But people tell me I'm not. I actually have a good personality, far from perfect but I'm told I'm a good guy. I'm well traveled, have alot of hobbies, but I guess none of that even matters because I cant even talk to women because they look instantly repulsed the second they lay eyes on me and are extremly rude when im forced to interact with them. The most unattractive, obese women also look at me with that same look of disgust.

View attachment 565213View attachment 565214
height ?

In my case, it’s something like this, when i walk past them, talk with them, because i have too or because i just exist
I've been told i look too aggressive by many women and one soyboy known as Mr Balog

View attachment 565213View attachment 565214
can relate