Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Women Getting Wet Over 7'0" Tall Protester Wearing Spec Ops Uniform, Named "Spec Ops Guy". I Commented On A Foid's Post Who Was Drooling Over Him.

Incel Gamer

Incel Gamer

In a relationship with my Xbox
6259C94E 996C 49AD B17D 179A361507E2

So there's this protester guy who's 7'0" wearing spec ops gear and foids are getting wet over him. He's starting to become a meme now.

30DDE449 B278 4065 A0EF C0998CFA16D6

Anyway, some whore on my FB made a post about the guy and was getting horny for him. Here are her posts:

A482EA88 F099 4B2F A2B1 1CE6FC9D9324

591E6E26 6491 47FF A51E 4F8F9E446481

So of course, me being me, I had to intervene and leave a comment:

1F22C4CD 1E2D 4761 AE81 9CC1B038712C

@squirrelsonfire2 said
This proves height is most important since she can’t even see his face I don’t think

And I totally agree.:lul:

Attachments

• C54A4E9C-9654-41D2-B77F-4B120E958170.jpeg
    C54A4E9C-9654-41D2-B77F-4B120E958170.jpeg
    168.5 KB · Views: 208
Last edited:
This proves height is most important since she can’t even see his face I don’t think

If he had a dogshit face she'd bounce when she sees it but the height is halo effect before the reveal.

If he had a dogshit face she'd bounce when she sees it but the height is halo effect before the reveal.
They all are imagining chad or tyrone under that mask

Last edited:
foids getting wet over darktriad maxxed Chad nothing new here:feelswhere::feelswhere::feelswhere::feelswhere::feelswhere::feelswhere::feelshehe::feelshehe::feelshehe::feelshehe::feelshehe::waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat::kys::kys::kys:

Don’t doxx yaself but she is dangerous if she like to get abused via walked over literally.

Last edited:
Women over the internet tend to fantasize based on the little infos (visual cues) that they have, since he is very tall, she is thinking he is also very handsome, but as soon as he reveals his face and if it's bellow 7/10, she would forget about him instantly. If he is ugly, she would even delete the messages!

Women over the internet tend to fantasize based on the little infos (visual cues) that they have, since he is very tall, she is thinking he is also very handsome, but as soon as he reveals his face and if it's bellow 7/10, she would forget about him instantly. If he is ugly, she would even delete the messages!
High IQ.

Jsanza is 6'5" iirc, gigacope if you think this tall robofag would get some boossy if ke looked like him

Guarantee he's a scrawny twig faggot under all that gear.

Hope he's a freak with Abe Lincoln gigantism and sunken-in eyes.

View attachment 272303

So there's this protester guy who's 7'0" wearing spec ops gear and foids are getting wet over him. He's starting to become a meme now.

View attachment 272306

Anyway, some whore on my FB made a post about the guy and was getting horny for him. Here are her posts:

View attachment 272309
View attachment 272310

View attachment 272311

@squirrelsonfire2 said

So he really was black. He has braids and you can see the skin color near his hands.
Damn straight they are.

Unlikely but it might be a cracker.

He's black. You can see his skin color.

Women over the internet tend to fantasize based on the little infos (visual cues) that they have, since he is very tall
I do (better: did) this often when I was seeing a woman walking in front of me, seeing her back and long hair. The more good this looks, the more I imagine a good looking face on the front, which is often unfortunately not the case. Am I a woman for doing this?

This must be the guy, who was a caller on FaceandLMS Livestream some months ago, based Tyrone
Screenshot 8

Last edited:
He wasn't bullying shit. The pigs are always at an advantage. Thanks retards for giving other retards this amount of power.

View attachment 272303

View attachment 272306

View attachment 272309
View attachment 272310

View attachment 272311

@squirrelsonfire2 said

This better not fucking be Brian Head

He wasn't bullying shit.
Nig-I mean homo erectus, oh sorry “African Americans” don’t bully anything, they are just protected and as a result cannot have anything done to them. Do koalas bully hunters? No but the hunters can’t do anything because the koalas are protected by the government and if you do anything to them everyone condemns you and you will be lynched BY OTHER HUMANS and made out as a massive terrible devil and the koalas dindu nuffin despite the koalas stealing your shit.

iu

Trucel: It was me Stacy! It was me all along.

Soys: Ah son of a bitch!

What if it's the feds using thots to bait the guy out. "Hey anon, contact me, you were so handsome at those protests". lol

Time for @Tallcel to claim that it's him and go slay.

Last edited:
Height is important

Nig-I mean homo erectus, oh sorry “African Americans” don’t bully anything, they are just protected and as a result cannot have anything done to them. Do koalas bully hunters? No but the hunters can’t do anything because the koalas are protected by the government and if you do anything to them everyone condemns you and you will be lynched BY OTHER HUMANS and made out as a massive terrible devil and the koalas dindu nuffin despite the koalas stealing your shit.

Just shut up and go back to pol. No one here gives a shit about your inane rambling. Polfags are the worst thing to happen to this site.

Just shut up and go back to pol. No one here gives a shit about your inane rambling. Polfags are the worst thing to happen to this site.

Imagine thinking having common sense beliefs makes you alt right. All of the things I say are not racist in any way, just objective. I rarely go into actual opinions I have although when I do it's when I talk about egoism.

View attachment 272417
Imagine thinking having common sense beliefs makes you alt right. All of the things I say are not racist in any way, just objective. I rarely go into actual opinions I have although when I do it's when I talk about egoism.
What you said is pretty true tbh. Criminals and minorities are protected by police. The police protect them from the majority who would brutally crush criminality and not staying in one's place.

Just be born with good genes, bro!
I doubt he's 7 foot either even in boots or whatever

If you've seen a legit 7 foot, they are often at least 1.5 heads taller than everyone else, sometimes 2 heads taller. It's probably just thugmaxed @Tallcel :feelskek:

Either way, the idea he is "intimidating" any of the cops is hilarious because they could drop him dead any second if they wanted

I'd say he's probably around the 6"8 mark. Still when you're that tall ytou can claim 7"0 and get away with it.

Damn straight they are.

Unlikely but it might be a cracker.
He's white, you can see the skin of his wrists poking out of his glove, it's pinkish.

Hope this tallfag gets doxxed and some manlet goes ER on him (in HeightCraft).

Women are evil that get off on larger men bullying smaller men

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back