Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Women getting rejected threads

• Thread starter Deleted member 2429
  • Start date
Deleted member 2429

Deleted member 2429

Self-banned
-
Reddit's askwomen subreddit

A male who rejects a female is either Chad with better options, or a voluntary loner.

>When I was in high school (maybe 15 or 16) I got up the courage to write a cute boy a note in class asking for his number. He looked back at me and started cracking up. He then proceeded to show the note to his friends, who started laughing along with him and pointing at me and whispering. It was mortifying. Never spoke to him again.

This is Chad's life.

He gets to laugh at girls who write him FUCKING NOTES asking for his number. Holy fuck this potent suicidefuel early in the morning

Legit lifefuel, oh thanks OP lemme suck ur wee wee

>When I was in high school (maybe 15 or 16) I got up the courage to write a cute boy a note in class asking for his number. He looked back at me and started cracking up. He then proceeded to show the note to his friends, who started laughing along with him and pointing at me and whispering. It was mortifying. Never spoke to him again.

This is Chad's life.

He gets to laugh at girls who write him FUCKING NOTES asking for his number. Holy fuck this potent suicidefuel early in the morning
Fuuuuuaaark this is legit my dream..
Imagine some femoid is actually interested in you that SHE GETS THE NOTE . FUARK. My fucking dream, but yes I would lol at that bitch too.

Legit lifefuel, oh thanks OP lemme suck ur wee wee
pGAY.png

This is Chad's life.

This is Chad's life.

Ken-Park-Headshot.gif

Wishy-washiness and mixed signals.
I've asked out guys and they'll say yes. We'll go out, I think we have a good time, they'll say they want to go out again, then they won't text me or respond to my texts. They'll flake on plans or change their minds about the plans. I don't know, they'll just drag it out for far longer than they had to.

>Girls don't ask guys out -- TRP

Womens egos are too fragile to handle rejection. If a female went through a few of the rejections that an incel had to endure she'd kill herself.

Then there would be a massive public outcry and possibly senate committee's investigating the issue.

This is Chad's life.

BRutal