Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Women get treated in our society like royals or something

lonelycurry26

lonelycurry26

Self-banned
-
Just because they have holes. I get that they are seen as important resources , that need to be protected but they dont do shit. They never did shit and never will do something for society. They dont even want to make babys anymore like they used to.

The sad thing is: The worse women become the more society simps for them, the harder society values them. Unattractive men will have shittier and shittier lifes and you will have it harder and harder to say something against women. Men will whiteknight more and more, showing women how much they value them. How much ready they are to die for them just to get a crumb of vagina. And women will "Puh...another pathetic loser." *yawn*

They walk around like Royals, like Nobles and look down on uns like a rich man looks down on some dirty poor ugly male.

How most men can think that women deserve this treatment, i dont know.

due to the cucked laws there is a loophole that foids learned to exploit which is:

the less they try the more they get

There are many cucks who need to be bitchslapped for plummeting non chad male smv.

Last edited:
They are protected by law like endagered specie, they can hit you and you cant even raise your voice at them and they know that.

They are protected by law like endagered specie, they can hit you and you cant even raise your voice at them and they know that.
Well said.

They are weak minded living things, their only purpose was to have sex with men and give birth to babies, they live off men, not just their husbands, fathers, brothers etc but men in general

In America, true.

I can't help but think from time to time about ER and the aftermath. Had he only killed his ricecel roommates, we would likely not know about him. But because he specifically wanted to kill young attractive white women, he got a lot of attention. Not that he managed to kill a bunch of young sorority white women, the fact that he specifically hated them and managed to kill a few white kids. He got media attention.

:feelsclown: world.

Just because they have holes. I get that they are seen as important resources , that need to be protected but they dont do shit. They never did shit and never will do something for society. They dont even want to make babys anymore like they used to.

The sad thing is: The worse women become the more society simps for them, the harder society values them. Unattractive men will have shittier and shittier lifes and you will have it harder and harder to say something against women. Men will whiteknight more and more, showing women how much they value them. How much ready they are to die for them just to get a crumb of vagina. And women will "Puh...another pathetic loser." *yawn*

They walk around like Royals, like Nobles and look down on uns like a rich man looks down on some dirty poor ugly male.

Most of this is Mens fault.
Our cucked,pussy wiped,weak ancestors are the ones who passed the laws which give female the privileges they have now.
Also our generation men are at fault too for enabling them to act in manner as of they are above us.