Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Women get periods and its hilarious

sneed (not chuck)

sneed (not chuck)

Banned
-
Imagine being a grown adult and having to put an absorptive material between your legs because your genitals won't stop dribbling :feelspuke: might as well wear a diaper. Normal underwear is for men. Women and children wear diapers because they wet themselves.

They are so ashamed of their putrid bodily function that they are afraid to talk to their daughters about it, and its often a frightening experience for women to get their first period. I remember the 6th grade when girls would go home because they an unexpected period! :feelskek:or they couldn't join in swimming lessons :feelskek: they have extra expenses to deal with their bleeding cunts, and they get painful period cramps ha ha ha ha ha!

The periods of modern women are more painful because they are pregnant less, which gives utreus less of a break from the constant menstruation. Filthy women close your legs and put on a diaper you smell like old pennies. To whichever woman is reading this, may your next period leave you bedridden with a splitting headache. May you have such heavy flow it stains your crusty panties. You should be ashamed because you're so disgusting.

And fuck women demanding free/tax free menstruation products. No reason society should pay for your bleeding cunt. Get a fucking job.

Imagine being a grown adult and having to put an absorptive material between your legs because your genitals won't stop dribbling :feelspuke: might as well wear a diaper. Normal underwear is for men. Women and children wear diapers because they wet themselves.

They are so ashamed of their putrid bodily function that they are afraid to talk to their daughters about it, and its often a frightening experience for women to get their first period. I remember the 6th grade when girls would go home because they an unexpected period! :feelskek:or they couldn't join in swimming lessons :feelskek: they have extra expenses to deal with their bleeding cunts, and they get painful period cramps ha ha ha ha ha!

The periods of modern women are more painful because they are pregnant less, which gives utreus less of a break from the constant menstruation. Filthy women close your legs and put on a diaper you smell like old pennies. To whichever woman is reading this, may your next period leave you bedridden with a splitting headache. May you have such heavy flow it stains your crusty panties. You should be ashamed because you're so disgusting.
This made me think of something.
Back then, i refused to take swimming classes since i was skipping school like a true renegade.
And now it comes back, to remind me when some whore thought "i was on my period" for not partaking in those swimming classes.
Kinda funny, since it was self-projection from their end onto me.

HAHA...

So glad foids have to spend money to buy period pads. It’s based as fuck mang. God is good

Honestly, bleeding once a month is 100% worth all the privilege they have.
Sour grapes to find something so miniscule to insult them, and it's quite pitiful that you are buying into feminist bullshit
"HOE MAH GOD I BLEED ONCE A MONTH ISN'T THIS PROOF HOW OPPRESSED I AM AS A WAHMAN"

During a sex educational class in my school, a foid of my class had a fucking breakdown and went off at me, because I said "Ew" when I learned that blood comes out the pussy. Lol, she was mad as fuck.