Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Women get a taste of gender equality!!!!

I like tupac but he is kinda bluepilled towards women.

Eazy e was a real blackpilled OG

yes but he was a manlet with aids its ovER for him

The puddle one is dumb tbh. Just walk around it theory.

Also, it's a woman who'll have to wash it afterwards anyway.

foids where nowhere near as bad back then so he might seem "bluepilled" but he lived in a different situation, before social media and tinder
eazy e was a bluepilled retarded cuck who got AIDS, i like his songs, but he didnt write a single one
if you claim he is "blackpilled" because of his lyrics all of those songs were written by ice cube or someone else he paid

foids where nowhere near as bad back then so he might seem "bluepilled" but he lived in a different situation, before social media and tinder
eazy e was a bluepilled retarded cuck who got AIDS, i like his songs, but he didnt write a single one
if you claim he is "blackpilled" because of his lyrics all of those songs were written by ice cube or someone else he paid
I think he used advantage of his fame

A made a topic like this last year and didn't get a single response. Wierd.

have you ever heard this song?

this was his second album, not denying he was bluepilled at that point, but we were all bluepilled at some point
i agree with the lyrics in the song though, nigger males are much worse than nigger foids, they're both animals but the fact that there is no black fathers is all on male niggs