Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Women genuinely don't care if we never experience sex and romance. They have no heart

AshamedVirgin34

AshamedVirgin34

Sexlessness survivor
★★★★
If women had compassion towards the unfortunate people of Earth, they would feel compassion towards us and would feel pain because WE can't get laid as if it was their problem too! I feel bad for ANYONE who wants to fuck but can't, because wanting to fuck and knowing with impotence that it's not going to happen is a horrible feeling, it trully makes you feel you're not good enough for anyone, not good enough for romantic love, not good enough to live normal life experiences that others live. It is a feeling that is so horrible that the government should do something to change it, the government should care about the victims of sexual inequality and eliminate sexual inequality even if it means that sex itself has to be eliminated too and reproduction would be carried out with banks of sperm without the need of sex in the process, WE MUST DO WHATEVER IT COSTS TO ELIMINATE THIS PAIN!

If women were trully compassionate they would understand that this is the only way of achieving a world without unfair inequality, but they are selfish and that's why they support the sex positive society that hurts us and classifies us as "not good enough", they don't detest inequality as long as they benefit from it. They want unattractive men to sit down and accept their fate, accept that they are not good enough, while women fuck all the time, they don't feel disgusted by that inequality, they don't feel this urge deep inside, this urge to eliminate this cruel and unfair sexual inequality forever, instead they tell us to "man up" and accept that life isnt fair while they enjoy the cock carousel, and that offends and hurts me.

Sexhavers have what we want and that's why they are our enemy!

Last edited:
Of course they don't

Of course they don't
Because they are selfish psychopaths who only care about having what they want and who tell us to not care about sex even if they know that sex is also important in their life.

They truly don't. My comment about how easy and effortless it would for women to give us even a 5 minute handjob to make us feel better and improve our mental health got posted on IT.

And as you might expect, there were dozens of women literally saying they don't care we're hurting from being denied basic affection gestures and intimacy. They don't give a fuck, they simply don't want to fuck ugly men.

Because they are selfish psychopaths who only care about having what they want and who tell us to not care about sex even if they know that sex is also important in their life.
Apparently there the empathetic gender lmao

@GeckoBus

Title : looks only

They truly don't. My comment about how easy and effortless it would for women to give us even a 5 minute handjob to make us feel better and improve our mental health got posted on IT.

And as you might expect, there were dozens of women literally saying they don't care we're hurting from being denied basic affection gestures and intimacy. They don't give a fuck, they simply don't want to fuck ugly men.
They are selfish and only care about their needs while denying ours.

However, you're wrong for thinking it would be easy for them to fuck us.

Ok, fucking wound indeed be complicated. But a 5-minute handjob in a restroom really would be easy. My original comment was about handjobs.

Everything in this Satanic world is reversed from what we have been presented, starting from nature of the genders where foids are empathic gender while in reality they are extremely egoistical and want all men except Chads to die, then hard (cuck) work that leads to success but in reality only gives money to the kikes, health care that in reality is not about healing but making people sick and profiting of them, working for retirement that will never happen because most men will die before it happens and many more.

They sold us so many lies that you could keep pointing them for a month straight every single thing about current soyciety was build on lies some are small and some are massive, they were put there to stop question the reality and become obedient cuck that will be comfortable in his enslavement and mistreatment while foids will be living like kings.

They should have vibrators inside their roastie pussies, that way they will be ready to receive incel dick at any time. Make it mandatory for all young foids :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: and if a Chad uses foid let us to kill him in most painful way possible and then as a reward give the executioner a foid harem.

Everything in this Satanic world is reversed from what we have been presented, starting from nature of the genders where foids are empathic gender while in reality they are extremely egoistical and want all men except Chads to die, then hard (cuck) work that leads to success but in reality only gives money to the kikes, health care that in reality is not about healing but making people sick and profiting of them, working for retirement that will never happen because most men will die before it happens and many more.

They sold us so many lies that you could keep pointing them for a month straight every single thing about current soyciety was build on lies some are small and some are massive, they were put there to stop question the reality and become obedient cuck that will be comfortable in his enslavement and mistreatment while foids will be living like kings.
High IQ. The world is exactly how it should NOT be.

Oxford tier Disassembly of reality to a simple plate

Ggo Gibs GIF by zivil

Ok, fucking wound indeed be complicated. But a 5-minute handjob in a restroom really would be easy. My original comment was about handjobs.
Even a simple handjob to a non-chad would be biologically unbearable to women.

Also, handjobs aren't enough for me, I want EVERYTHING sexhavers can have.

Also, handjobs aren't enough for me, I want EVERYTHING sexhavers can have.
So relatable :feelsbadman:

Mang, it's unbelievable HOW MUCH WE'RE MISSING OUT ON. Starting with teenage love... :feelsrope:

Mang, it's unbelievable HOW MUCH WE'RE MISSING OUT ON. Starting with teenage love... :feelsrope:
Sexhavers literally live in a parallel universe. I fantasize about creating a terrorist group in roblox that searches for sexhavers and destroys and mutilates their sexual organs so that they are force to experience our sexlessness forevER!

Sexhavers literally live in a parallel universe. I fantasize about creating a terrorist group in roblox that searches for sexhavers and destroys and mutilates their sexual organs so that they are force to experience our sexlessness forevER!
:feelsaww:

Foids have no soul.

All men ever were evil remember

Not only do they not care, they think it's funny. They laugh with their friends after rejecting us. The particularly cruel ones just laugh in our faces.

Not only do they not care, they think it's funny. They laugh with their friends after rejecting us. The particularly cruel ones just laugh in our faces.
Completely true, the are psychopaths indifferent to men's suffering.

...and this thread ended up you-know-where as well.

They really are obsessed with us.

True words spoken my brother

If women had compassion towards the unfortunate people of Earth, they would feel compassion towards us and would feel pain because WE can't get laid as if it was their problem too! I feel bad for ANYONE who wants to fuck but can't, because wanting to fuck and knowing with impotence that it's not going to happen is a horrible feeling, it trully makes you feel you're not good enough for anyone, not good enough for romantic love, not good enough to live normal life experiences that others live. It is a feeling that is so horrible that the government should do something to change it, the government should care about the victims of sexual inequality and eliminate sexual inequality even if it means that sex itself has to be eliminated too and reproduction would be carried out with banks of sperm without the need of sex in the process, WE MUST DO WHATEVER IT COSTS TO ELIMINATE THIS PAIN!

If women were trully compassionate they would understand that this is the only way of achieving a world without unfair inequality, but they are selfish and that's why they support the sex positive society that hurts us and classifies us as "not good enough", they don't detest inequality as long as they benefit from it. They want unattractive men to sit down and accept their fate, accept that they are not good enough, while women fuck all the time, they don't feel disgusted by that inequality, they don't feel this urge deep inside, this urge to eliminate this cruel and unfair sexual inequality forever, instead they tell us to "man up" and accept that life isnt fair while they enjoy the cock carousel, and that offends and hurts me.

Sexhavers have what we want and that's why they are our enemy!
DnD rd fuck holez