Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Women from my country are learning about incels.

pedrolopezwasright

pedrolopezwasright

Banned
-
Everywhere on social media women from my country (Poland) started to learn about us and even 15 year old girls from my country know what it is. I know it's been a long time in the US, but my country seems to have started this trend too.

@To koniec is this true

I was lurking as chad in Polish dating site and like 5 foids had ''no incels'' in their bio's

globalization, it's like that in all the world i think where there's access to internet.

even in Russia women know this word and use it more and more often

Everywhere on social media women from my country (Poland) started to learn about us and even 15 year old girls from my country know what it is. I know it's been a long time in the US, but my country seems to have started this trend too.
Based rape them teach them lesson about reject short ugly guys (in me in Kraft) heil hitker

I want fuck 15 yr old girl ( in a country where legal age )

Biggest jail sentence here is only 10 years
Still cuked repe should be legal and reward with 10000$ for any incels brave enough or physically cabals enough I would repe but I’m physically disabled from ldar and drug /alcohol

Still cuked repe should be legal and reward with 10000$ for any incels brave enough or physically cabals enough I would repe but I’m physically disabled from ldar and drug /alcohol
Based, there should be rape competitions, who rapes the most wins.

Became so fucking popular in Russia lately
globalization + this retard Podnebesny who only larped as incel to get hype will get real incels in trouble by slaying 15 y,o pussy. He had plenty of young females who were his fans so it was only matter of time when he fucks one.

Powalony świat i tyle

Based, there should be rape competitions, who rapes the most wins.
Giga based and handicaps for physically disabled cels like me who are very low energy and need help hold down the foid to rape

globalization + this retard Podnebesny who only larped as incel to get hype will get real incels in trouble by slaying 15 y,o pussy. He had plenty of young females who were his fans so it was only matter of time when he fucks one.
bruh he lost his virginity at 17 i think

Be careful brocel. Normies HATE incels and could harass you just for existing as one.

I overheard some 16 year olds talking when I was walking and I heard the word "incel" it's beyond over. I predict that inceldom will become a meme and this forum is gonna be invaded with hundreds of normie kids a day.

I overheard some 16 year olds talking when I was walking and I heard the word "incel" it's beyond over. I predict that inceldom will become a meme and this forum is gonna be invaded with hundreds of normie kids a day.
thats fucking over man. If they so easily detect it

women from my country (Poland) started to learn about us and even 15 year old girls from my country know what it is.
Just give me an assault rifle with 4 full magazines and some Sarine gas and I will raise awareness about inceldom in my country so much that everyone will start talking about it.

Just give me an assault rifle with 4 full magazines and some Sarine gas and I will raise awareness about inceldom in my country so much that everyone will start talking about it.
F
G
C

Yes, I was talking to a 15 year old polish foid about incels on discord. She said she loved me and then ghosted me