Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Women for sale

AfrikanCel

AfrikanCel

Extremely jaded blackcel
-
Where can I buy a virgin wife? How much do they typically cost?

Can I return them to get discounts on updated models?

I am pretty sure there are places in the world where I can legally by a woman but where?

I would like to know as well. Just give me a prime JB virgin and I can die in peace.

You can surely find what you're looking for in the middle east and maybe India.

Try Eastern Europe too, some sexy jb brides there go to the highest bidder though, so you need a deepish wallet.

I would like to know as well. Just give me a prime JB virgin and I can die in peace.
I would happily marry a JB virgin with prenup. Ship her here for good internet/vidya/ food. Let her be radicalised by feminism. Dump her and get a new model JB virgin.

I am pretty sure there are places in the world where I can legally by a woman but where?
You can buy them in Latin America and third world countries, they're all ethnic, unless you go to Mexico and purchase an abducted American foid (usually overpriced tbh).

If you want a real sex object that can perform its job, wait for sexbots to go into beta.

You can buy them in Latin America and third world countries, they're all ethnic, unless you go to Mexico and purchase an abducted American foid (usually overpriced tbh).

If you want a real sex object that can perform its job, wait for sexbots to go into beta.
Don't want an ethnic. Need a NA or european edition.

Don't want an ethnic. Need a NA or european edition.
Those editions usually come at the price of feminism, and it's not even age exclusive as foids usually become radical femshits when they first learn to consume media.

Those editions usually come at the price of feminism, and it's not even age exclusive as foids usually become radical femshits when they first learn to consume media.
Can't I reformat the OS?

Can't I reformat the OS?
The feminist company that sells western female humanoid organisms made it so that it's not backwards compatible with old models, and you can't reformat their software without it completely self-destructing.

The feminist company that sells western female humanoid organisms made it so that it's not backwards compatible with old models, and you can't reformat their software without it completely self-destructing.
Fuck. Can't I boot it up in safe mode to simply run it with only essential functions ( cook, clean, sex)?

Fuck. Can't I boot it up in safe mode to simply run it with only essential functions ( cook, clean, sex)?
No, they removed safe mode in patch 1990 when the world wide web allowed universal information about feminism and femshit values.

Try cambodia.

thats cope tho, because the femoid still wouldnt love you, ur buying its "love"

https://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/r...s/news-story/f1e6eb4460b5bf1806bff9602ad527a0
No, they removed safe mode in patch 1990 when the world wide web allowed universal information about feminism and femshit values.
JFL high quality thread
JFL high quality thread
JFL high quality thread

Idk why many of you guys are obsessed with virgins. There’s honestly nothing really special in them. They will lack sexual experience.

What would sexual experience matter for a long term relationship? You are supposed to grow together and bond. If she's fucked dozens of guys before you (and releasing love chemicals each time) and has roast beef mudflaps that doesn't make her more desireable because she has "more sexual experience" the first couple of times you fuck.
Why would I care if she slept with some men here and there? Normie men do it all the time, but with women.

Idk why many of you guys are obsessed with virgins. There’s honestly nothing really special in them. They will lack sexual experience.
What would sexual experience matter for a long term relationship? You are supposed to grow together and bond. If she's fucked dozens of guys before you (and releasing love chemicals each time) and has roast beef mudflaps that doesn't make her more desireable because she has "more sexual experience" the first couple of times you fuck.
High iq, jewishincel is clearly ITcuck hambeast foid
Why would I care if she slept with some men here and there? Normie men do it all the time, but with women.
"Normie" impure foids only deserve a brutal fate, they betrayed civilaztion in general

It's the novelty of having a wife who is special to you and only you, the novelty of someone who's still innocent sacrificing what is supposed to be sacred to the person she has chosen to be her champion.

Nowadays foids usually give up their virginity at 6 years old to the nearest Chadlite willing to fuck.

It's the novelty of having a wife who is special to you and only you, the novelty of someone who's still innocent sacrificing what is supposed to be sacred to the person she has chosen to be her champion.

Nowadays foids usually give up their virginity at 6 years old to the nearest Chadlite willing to fuck.
Women lose their v cards around 17 dude, to teenage men. That’s what stats say.

Women lose their v cards around 17 dude, to teenage men. That’s what stats say.
6 years old is a hyperbole to express how early foids lose their purity in western society. Hard stats hardly express the imbalances between how early and how late trends occur, it's merely just a median number derived from averaging consenting surveys in which foids most likely lied to skew the statistics. Teenage men in the top 20% have access to a large portion of foids in HS whilst normies can attain similar foids if they attempt to get a foid, by the end of HS there's barely any virgins left over on the foid side and a slightly larger amount of male virgins left over. This is a bad thing, simply due to the fact that with an increased volume of non-virgin foids lewds to a devaluing of how we view sex in general, if so many foids aren't virgins then it stops becoming socially unacceptable for foids to lose their virginity before the AoC or in general before marriage. With a culture heavily pushing promiscuity, virgin foids are far and few, and often are overvalued by society in terms of SMV whilst male virgins LDAR. This imbalance is wholly unnecessary, and degregational to the family structure in the long run with more overall promiscuity than before.
Mostly due to the fact that it's extremely hard for a male in comparison to a foid to get laid, this has been repeated thousands of times before and will continue to be repeated;
Accomplishing something hard and rewarding is usually viewed positively
Accomplishing something easy and self-degregational should be viewed negatively
Take the key and the lock scenario and look into it.

Last edited: