Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Women even reject me in Jobs

SupremeG

SupremeG

Life sucks and I hate everything
-
So I have finished my apprenticeship as an Officecel last month, since then I'm trying to find a Job but I get rejected by women only.

After an interview as a Hotel receptionist, the male boss had a good impression of me and decided to invite me to a 2 day trial work in a Hotel where I helped mostly female colleagues. The boss said that I he will call and hire me soon if he gets positive feedback from a female colleague who was a receptionist there. Of course, he didn't call me. I had to recall a few times until he told me that his female workers preferred someone else with work experience (Probably a Chad). It's unbelieveable.

Then I had another Interview as a Customer consultant with a group of poeple and we made an aptitude test which which went very positive for me. The foid called me a day later and told me that she won't hire because I was too insecure and had to ask things that I didn't understand correctly in the Interview. Like, I'm not supposed to have questions in a Job Interview? Jokes on that.

I had another interview with a female boss who didn't recalled me as planned but I will not recall her neither because I know that she doesn't want my Incel ass in her company.

I'm trying to get a proper Job but women don't want to work in the same company with my autistic face and that sucks.

Have any of you experienced women rejection at work or Job Interviews?

Ive never had a job.

I’ve only been interviewed once. Every other time my application was simply ignored

I’ve only been interviewed once. Every other time my application was simply ignored
Did you upload a picture of yourself in your applications?

Foids have way too much power

This is the most under rated blackpill, every single time i applied for a job and it was a foid doing the hiring i wouldnt get the job, i now work in a male dominated workplace,

Do your friend irl chare your blackpill idealogy?
Not really. My best friend is an ethnic Incel but he's too gullible and bluepilled to believe in the blackpill.
This is the most under rated blackpill, every single time i applied for a job and it was a foid doing the hiring i wouldnt get the job, i now work in a male dominated workplace,
The only male dominated workplaces I know are warehouses and garage workshops filled with Bullies and Chads, bragging how they fucked a foid last night.

Last edited:
There are no females at my job which I consider a good thing because no distractions but all I do is work and rot at home and there is no easy avenue to females in my life so ascending will be much more difficult now if at all possible

Being rejected by women is one thing but the little fuckers reject you from every job that are way beneath you. That is a fucking joke! Imagine having a college degree and the low end pay jobs still reject you because you are not hot enough. It is a bloody insult!
Indeed. I'm qualified and have good certificate, but the low end, minimum wage employers give no fucks. They prefer Chads and overconfident Cucks.

I've gotten jobs, but of course all the people who have ever hired me have been men.

Women treat every situation as if it's choosing a date, even if it has nothing to do with dating. They'll always pick Chad, whether it's for a date or a job.