Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Women entering the workforce is the reason why most of us are incels.

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Deleted member 7448

Deleted member 7448

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
-
Let's face it, most of us aren't hideously deformed. We're just low value males, ugly and not big and tall.

But for most of history males never were judged for their looks, attractiveness is a womanly value. Men's value comes from being intelligent, hard-working, good providers.

But the fabric of society that has supported civilization for millennia has been destroyed

Now women are able to work (more like pretending and doing nothing but gossiping) and get paid like a man. Now men like us who would have been rewarded with a loyal wife for being a good provider have had our value robbed from us. Now work is paid less and employees are more replaceable, less respected by employers.

Even more so, homemaking and raising children, essential tasks for the good of society have now been pushed to the side.

Foids cant even work proper jobs, they have to choose the most unproductive and worthless jobs possible. You never seem them lifting items, manufacturing shit, it's always the comfy office jobs.

Everything went completely wrong after the French Revolution.

Welcome to the joo world order boyo
699E01D2 CEB9 4652 AFA1 E248F64859D4

Agreed. Enforced Monogamy was the backbone of civilization

Foids cant even work proper jobs, they have to choose the most unproductive and worthless jobs possible. You never seem them lifting items, manufacturing shit, it's always the comfy office jobs.
The ragefuel is that they get paid more at these jobs than men who do far more than them. Clown fucking world.

Last edited:
Agreed. Enforced Monogamy was the backbone of civilization
This + arranged marriages.

We would still be unattractive but we would have a wife, kids and a reason to get up in the morning and go to work.

Feminism and its consquences have been a distaster for the human race.

I'm tall and still a KHHV at 20

Gender equality teehee, these bitches ruin everything they touch

Also social security.

Men are not needed as provider on the individual level because what they can provide has been collectivised.

Last edited:
Infected foid gets cushy swivel chair job while you stack feedbags.

Females within the work environment and female driving. This destroyed our penis. I might never be able to come back from this.

That's why easy government desk jobs and HR departments are filled by foids, and it's paid for with our taxes.

Let's face it, most of us aren't hideously deformed. We're just low value males, ugly and not big and tall.

But for most of history males never were judged for their looks, attractiveness is a womanly value. Men's value comes from being intelligent, hard-working, good providers.

But the fabric of society that has supported civilization for millennia has been destroyed

Now women are able to work (more like pretending and doing nothing but gossiping) and get paid like a man. Now men like us who would have been rewarded with a loyal wife for being a good provider have had our value robbed from us. Now work is paid less and employees are more replaceable, less respected by employers.

Even more so, homemaking and raising children, essential tasks for the good of society have now been pushed to the side.

Transcendent IQ.

Women's nature has always been the same but back when they were restrained it was harder for them to openly pull shit, they cheated while their husbands were working; there was punshments to create a risk/reward situation.

Plenty of father's unknowingly being tricked by a Cuckoo but overall it was better than now.

That's why easy government desk jobs and HR departments are filled by foids, and it's paid for with our taxes.
Any time I go into a government building, without fail, every person sitting in a chair at the front is a woman. I guess the easy jobs are already reserved.

Everything went completely wrong after the French Revolution.
The French revolution was bad but it Was the catholic madness and authoritarianism (without giving explanation to why they enforced such rules unlike Romans) that built the ground for such revolution. Everything went wrong in Europe after Rome fell. The Christian cycle of civilization was doomed til the beginning and it's starting to fall brutally now

its also the reason most young men are dropping out of society and colleges/ universities are seeing a large demographic of foids ( btw fun fact white males are the least likely to go to higher education here in the Uk )

Females within the work environment and female driving. This destroyed our penis. I might never be able to come back from this.
There’s no coming back

Any time I go into a government building, without fail, every person sitting in a chair at the front is a woman. I guess the easy jobs are already reserved.
Thanks to our taxes, which we need to stop paying.

Thanks to our taxes, which we need to stop paying.

If enough people stopped paying at the same time, there wouldn't be enough state tools (police) to point guns at them and arrest them, nor would (norwood kek) there be enough space in prisons.

Thr problem is that too many people are comfortable in their own lives paying their fees to their governments in exchange for the rights, privileges andprotections of being a citizen of that country.

That's what taxes are: membership fees. Different members pay different fees and are tiered accordingly in society.

I sometimes joke about how if the mafia ever got into the firefighting, neighborhood security, and garbage collection businesses, they'd be nigh indistinguishable from governments.

Last edited:
If enough people stopped paying at the same time, there wouldn't be enough state tools (police) to point guns at them and arrest them, nor would (norwood kek) there be enough space in prisons.
High iq.
Thr problem is that too many people are comfortable in their own lives paying their fees to their governments in exchange for the rights, privileges amd protections of being a citizen of that country.

That's what taxes are: membership fees. Different members pay different fees and are tiered accordingly in society.
What the government cucks need to learn is that this isn't their country, it belongs to the citizens. And if we decide to stop paying taxes because of their corruption than they can't do anything about it except try to meet our demands.

There’s no coming back

Whenever I go outside I am brutally emasculated by female driving. Imagine they al lgo to their workpalce where they have an easy time and earn decent money, while I have to take public transportation in order to arrive at the employment agency.

Who the fuck was the asshole who thought it was a good idea anyway?