Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Women don't want to work

T

theson

wyattu cokku onry
-
If you have the displeasure to speak with any female you will find out that they have unreasonably high expectations for work. Most men in their 20s or 30s are willing to take pretty much any job that they can that pays the bills. But once a toil*t becomes "educated" (has earned her BA in English Lit.) she will never under any circumstance stoop so low as to take an unskilled labor or retail position. They would rather become actual prostitutes than work an honest job that is not "dignified".

i don’t want to work either but i was born male

20200311 143125

I hate work, all I want to do is drinking and smoking 24/7

I knew a foid in uni who dropped an internship at an embassy that's only possible to get through the best of connections, which basically sets up your career in politics, and she dropped it after two weeks because, "it was so boring, I hated it."

JUST

FUCKING

LOL

If you have the displeasure to speak with any female you will find out that they have unreasonably high expectations for work. Most men in their 20s or 30s are willing to take pretty much any job that they can that pays the bills. But once a toil*t becomes "educated" (has earned her BA in English Lit.) she will never under any circumstance stoop so low as to take an unskilled labor or retail position. They would rather become actual prostitutes than work an honest job that is not "dignified".
Of course they dont.

It's in their dna ro sitback at home and do absolutely nothing except clean and care for the young.

They've been rewired to chase chadcock, and the only way they can freely ride him is by making their own money and not rely on a subhuman betacuck who wont put up with that.

There are simps and cucks who enable this behavior too. It's so fucking over for sub8males in this time period.

I knew a foid in uni who dropped an internship at an embassy that's only possible to get through the best of connections, which basically sets up your career in politics, and she dropped it after two weeks because, "it was so boring, I hated it."

JUST

FUCKING

LOL
what a retard jfl.

They are worthless entitled pieces of shit who want pay checks just for existing.

Here in Italy shirhole we got 2 nice rules, females work one year less than males for the same pay, 3/4 of those who apply for a stage must be females and companies are forces to keep a number of females at work just because they are females. The result is many males lose job for these b3atche who are more tutelated, the EU is giving a fine toward italy for making females work less, I'm incel and i have to f*ing pay for it too, and b3atches are still complaining they get discriminated. The only decent job they can do is the hoooker.

Women don't want to work. They only what the cozy high paying job that highly paid men have had. When women began demanding equality, they didn't covet the positions of miners, oil rig workers, firemen, deep sea crab fishing ---- all dangerous but well paid jobs.

I hate women.

Plenty of women neets

We have that in common

They want to stay in easy mode

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back