Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Women don't want to enter into elevators with me.

Evil Pigeonn

Evil Pigeonn

Screaming at the rain™
★★★★★
First instance occurred when i was still an innocent schoolkid.

>Me and this foid used to attend the same tuition classes several years ago.
>Even though we used to sit at the same table facing each other, i would never talk to her or interact with her.
>We used to leave the tuition class at different times as well because that useless sack of meat would always finish her work for the day much quicker than me.
>One random day I left a few minutes before she did, got into the elevator. Right as the doors were closing, i saw her pacing towards the elevator in order to get in.
>I then pressed the button and stopped the doors from closing and thats when she just stopped right where she was and stood still for a second.
>I proceeded to ask her if she's coming or not, and she went "Uhhmm no its okay im good":foidSoy: (10 seconds after she just set a WR for the fastest sprint to catch an elevator)

Keep in mind I had previously never ever interacted with this stuck up whore. I was reminded of this event today due to a similar situation that happened a few days ago.

Anyway, In Chelyabinsk, a man beat a young girl in an elevator:feelsjuice:

Last edited:
mogs me, i always take the stairs to suffer the exercise rather than the ick from a toilet

If you manage to get into an elevator with one, wait until she clenches her purse then start making noises. Its always funny how scared they get

mogs me, i always take the stairs to suffer the exercise rather than the ick from a toilet
I've been doing this for a couple years now. I don't like to take elevators anymore

Ragefuel + Lifefuel

Brutal. She sensed your bad personality just from a quick glance, lmao. Somehow they can know we post mean stuff on an obscure forum despite acting perfectly normal irl, but they will miss every obvious red flag an evil Chad gives out.

If you manage to get into an elevator with one

I've been doing this for a couple years now. I don't like to take elevators anymore
cause elevators can get stuck, cause what if u get stuck in an elevator with a toilet :whatfeels: id smash my head into the wall before i hear her yapping

Someone translate pls

Brutal. She sensed your bad personality just from a quick glance, lmao. Somehow they can know we post mean stuff on an obscure forum despite acting perfectly normal irl, but they will miss every obvious red flag an evil Chad gives out.
My terrible personality even stopped the lift for her and still:reeeeee:

My terrible personality even stopped the lift for her and still:reeeeee:
Chad wouldn't have even bothered to try to help her, yet she'd fall for him. Nothing we do gets appreciated man

Chad wouldn't have even bothered to try to help her, yet she'd fall for him. Nothing we do gets appreciated man
Even if Chad does help her, he's being gentlemanly not wanting her to take the stairs
But if i help her, im probably doing it so i can take advantage of her in an enclosed space:feelsclown:

Even if Chad does help her, he's being gentlemanly not wanting her to take the stairs
But if i help her, im probably doing it so i can take advantage of her in an enclosed space:feelsclown:
Yep. Most of us are way too high inhib to actually do anything to a woman anyway, and most of us wouldn't even want to in the first place. Chad on the other hand is far more likely to do something to her because he knows he can get away with it because of the looks halo

Yep. Most of us are way too high inhib to actually do anything to a woman anyway, and most of us wouldn't even want to in the first place. Chad on the other hand is far more likely to do something to her because he knows he can get away with it because of the looks halo
Agreed, they're unironically safer in this situation with us... unless they're with someone like @Dr. Autismo:feelshaha:

Last edited:
Agreed, they're unironically safer in this situation with us... unless they're with someone like @Dr. Autismo
Yeah, he's an exception. Most of us are very safe to be around, myself included.

In Current Year, if I'm in an elevator with a foid I'll turn away and tell her to be quiet if she says anything.

That's bc I just feel like foids nowadays are too passive-aggressive in those situations (except w/ chads), and it's not worth engaging with them except to shove them out the way when you're leaving.

But I feel there was a time when nobody gave a shit. Even during the drama of Elevatorgate, people could stand in elevators together in peace. Feminism has had a really weird effect on society ngl.

but they would suck chad dick in the elevator

The foid in the elevator doesn’t even sound scared lol

Agreed, they're unironically safer in this situation with us... unless they're with someone like @Dr. Autismo:feelshaha:
Funny thing too.
I once got into an elevator with 3 foids.
It was 2 teens with their mother, and all 3 of them looked very comfortable when they were in that elevator with me.

Someone translate pls
Nothing of interest, she tells she has lost something or someone repeatedly throughout the video, he jumps at her, calls her bitch, scum, whore, faggot etc, beats her, swears, beats her some more and leaves. Without some context it's difficult to tell what's going on.

Relatable, never any single foid was able to enter the lift when I was only there

Relatable, never any single foid was able to enter the lift when I was only there
Tfw when foids would prefer to walk up a flight of stairs than to share an elevator with a sub5

The same thing happens to me all of the time. It's so common that it does not phase me much anymore.