Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Women don’t want me...

T

truecel4432

Greycel
I have come to realize that women will never want me. Every time I talk to a girl she immediately finds a way to get the fuck away from me as soon as possible. I try so hard to look as decent as possible; I try to treat all women I talk to with respect, but it doesn’t matter. Women don’t want an average looking guy who treats them with respect and treats them like a princess; they all want a muscular, athletic, tall, obnoxious chad with a huge cock to obliterate their cunts, or someone who is rich. Since I’m none of those things, I’m completely fucked.

I’ve tried lowering my standards to 3-4/10 girls, but even they have boyfriends, or refuse to date me. I’ve even tried to talk to geeky girls, but there all already dating a geeky chad.

There is nothing I can do anymore, I have tried everything in the book to get a gf. But I have finally come to realize that girls don’t want guys like me..

It’s over....

Start gymcel bro. Also get shower and haircutmaxx.

Start gymcel bro. Also get shower and haircutmaxx.

Done that, man. The problem is I’m not Chad Thundercock who can get huge muscles and look super handsome by getting haircuts and going to the gym all the time. I just don’t have the right genes...

You need to either rope or cope, you lost the genetic lottery and nothing can be done

Done that, man. The problem is I’m not Chad Thundercock who can get huge muscles and look super handsome by getting haircuts and going to the gym all the time. I just don’t have the right genes...

The game is rigged.

How tall r u

Seems trollish tbh.

Either way, we all know it’s over.

You need to either rope or cope, you lost the genetic lottery and nothing can be done

I refuse to rope. I refuse to let this ruin my life.
If it means I have to live the rest of my life alone, then so be it. I am gonna cope.

just go out there bro
just get a fresh haircut bro
just dress nice bro
just make her laugh bro
just be confident bro
just lower your standards bro
just go to gym bro
and finally just be a chad bro and that should do it my man.

80/20 rule dude, its very real in the west right now

I have come to realize that women will never want me. Every time I talk to a girl she immediately finds a way to get the fuck away from me as soon as possible. I try so hard to look as decent as possible; I try to treat all women I talk to with respect, but it doesn’t matter. Women don’t want an average looking guy who treats them with respect and treats them like a princess; they all want a muscular, athletic, tall, obnoxious chad with a huge cock to obliterate their cunts, or someone who is rich. Since I’m none of those things, I’m completely fucked.

I’ve tried lowering my standards to 3-4/10 girls, but even they have boyfriends, or refuse to date me. I’ve even tried to talk to geeky girls, but there all already dating a geeky chad.

There is nothing I can do anymore, I have tried everything in the book to get a gf. But I have finally come to realize that girls don’t want guys like me..

It’s over....
BROOOOOOOOE JUST RECT WOMEN BROOOOOOOE
MY PERSUHNALITEE IS SO GOOD I GASLIGHT GIRLS AND ABUSE THEM ALL THE TIME

just go out there bro
just get a fresh haircut bro
just dress nice bro
just make her laugh bro
just be confident bro
just lower your standards bro
just go to gym bro
and finally just be a chad bro and that should do it my man.
Lmao.

Suicide is unironically the best solution for you, there is nothing you can do about your condution, you were doomed to die bitter and alone for something that is totally out of your control, i hope i see you in the next life

who treats them with respect and treats them like a princess;
That doesn't matter, Chad treats them whatever he wants to, they still love him. He may literally shit on them, or worshipping them, licking the earth where roasties walked, they will love him either way.

Last edited:
That doesn't matter, Chad treats then whatever he wants to, they still love him. He may literally shit on them, or worshipping them, licking the earth where roastie walked, they will love him either way.
Totally true
I've met a chad who cheated o his gf twice, he literally laughed at her face many times for it but that dumb bitch still loved him

better to give up now and just take a pledge of abstinence or some shit. all women are fucking bitches anyways

keep trying bud try asking like 1000 bitches out dont end your life though