Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Women don’t stop being promiscuous just because they’re married

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
Women don’t stop being promiscuous once they get married they’re not satisfied they still want Chad and they’re gonna get Chad until they hit the wall female promiscuity starts as soon as they can get Chad and ends when they can’t get Chad anymore they don’t care about cheating on their husband it’s brutal out here for LTNs and MTNs

@The Grinch thoughts?

You’re bluepilled if you think this Isn’t true
Women are 100% loyal, they don’t care about Chad, they only love their husbands who provide for them. If you think something else, you are bluepilled af

Women are 100% loyal, they don’t care about Chad, they only love their husbands who provide for them. If you think something else, you are bluepilled af
You’re coping hard right now if you think women are loyal to sub Chad men

You’re coping hard right now if you think women are loyal to sub Chad men
You are the coper, if you think women cheat. They don’t cheat, it’s a Jewish lie to make men hate women. You can read this in the Bible if you don’t believe me, even apostle Paul said, „take this bread and forcefully push it into the throat of your nearest foid or else you burn in hell with the Jews boyo“

Sensible post from OP, good job. Even a blind squirrel finds a nut once in a while, I guess. 70% of women initiate divorce. Higher in "educated" women. Don't believe me? Google it. Women are naturally cheaters and hypergamous. Save yourselves the pain boyos.