Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Women don't smell nice.

• Thread starter To_Live_is to_Serve
  • Start date
To_Live_is to_Serve

To_Live_is to_Serve

To_Live_is_to_Serve
They either smell of sweat and other foul natural odours or like a cloud of non-natural chemicals. Candy in my country is made to smell nice like strong healthy fruit but perfumes aren't like that.

Oneitises always smell great :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels:

i never smelled women before

Women smell nice because chemicals.

this is of no concern to me

we have technology

Don't know the closest i got to a female was maybe 1 feet jfl

they all smell like perfume

Used to sniff my parents' shirts when I was a kid. Weird, I know. But turns out my dad smells better than my mom. He has a very distinct aroma

I was like 6-7. It wasnt a habit or anything, just did it enough times that I happen to remember. Guess I just liked my dad's smell.

Imagine that sweet sweaty coochie smell after the gym.
D7c

tfw no loyal gf smelling like roses and peaches:feelscry:

Women smell nice because chemicals.
All scent (bad or good) is a result of chemicals interacting with our olfactory system

they all smell like perfume
Not if you hose them down first.

I imagine a lot of them don't waste perfume if tehy're about to sweat playing some kind of sport. They shower after, THEN put on the perfume.

So to get best sense of female scent you need to lurk around them just after they finish playing soccer

32643.jpg

or basketball

Wouldn't you want to burry your face in this magnificent femcel? Oh careful she heard your facial expression, and coming down to sit on your face. You can't run now.

Images

Imagine their cunt. Most stink so bad the majority of women are self conscious about their smell.

Cope. If you’re still adolescent your brain is hacked to make women your age smell like roses.

Just steal used panties at the unattended apartment laundry room bro.

Super Cope

Some foids smell so good when they walk by I get a boner:feelsohh:

Everyone, even men, smells like shitty chemicals in their cheap ass perfume or shampoo or aftershave. Women are of course especially bad with this but no matter what its obviously an artificial smell. Just smells like shit no matter what tbh. You cant have the real smell unless the real thing is there

Women smell bad tbh, most are fat. Only women that might smell good is some prime JB who stays in shape.