Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Women Don't Really "Play In Leagues", They Exist Outside The Game

BlkPillPres

BlkPillPres

Self-banned
-
I'm at the bank sometime for a transaction. I've got my numbered stub and awaiting my turn, I came early before the bank opened so I got in early and was the 5th person to get their number called so it didn't take long.

A half hour into my wait a short woman with a baby boy (looked to be like 1 or 2 years old) in tow walked in and across the room. There was a guy sitting next to me who she knew so she came up and spoke to him and I noticed that the baby's skin was covered in that mark that mosquito bites leave on you ("dark spots") to a noticeable degree, at first I assumed it was mosquito bites but then I noticed she also had that same skin condition and I remember speaking to someone about this before and that it was likely genetic and there are some people born covered in that stuff to a degree.

Listening to her conversation, tone of voice and language I could immediately tell she was "ghetto" and of low class (was likely a single mother). Then I noticed that she had no "shape" whatsoever for a woman, she had a flat ass, flat chest, etc. Her face was even somewhat below average looking. I'm thinking - "Wait what, who the hell even fucked this bitch?".

Here's the kicker which was the part had me holding back a laugh and I had to try not to stare. Upon looking at her even closer I noticed that she was significantly cross eyed. I just sat there in bewilderment thinking - "Damn women's lives are not even easy mode, the game hasn't even started for them, its the tutorial mode accessed from the main menu".

Lets put everything together:
1. Short
2. "Not very feminine" form
3. Low tier facial symmetry
4. Significantly noticeable skin condition
5. Low intelligence
6. Crossed eyed

One would think that all these characteristics would make her a low tier female and struggle to get laid and have a child, but that would be one who even thinks that women are "part of the game" to begin with. They just aren't. They are like NPC's.

When I got home from the bank I thought - "A man with these equivalent conditions would be laughed at and not taken seriously, a conversation with someone that crossed eyed will always be awkward. He'd struggle to get laid, to be taken seriously at meetings or interviews, etc"

Then it dawned on me, I remembered that she had a son, who likely already has or will manifest all of her negative genetic conditions, the baby was probably crossed eyed to an extent too and I just didn't notice because I couldn't get close enough. She's going to fill his head with the same blue pill BS all mothers do because from their perspective "it works", life is just that easy, that's the scary part.

Its like if an eagle gave birth to a penguin and told it when it gets old enough it can just leap off the edge of that mountain over there, flap its wings and reality will just keep it from falling due to the magic of having wings, they don't realize (or don't want to admit) that were completely different creatures playing by completely different rules.

On the other hand I can see this kid possibly thug maxxing and having minor success, which is likely as he is being raised under a ghetto whore so he'll pick up on the culture quite easily, he'll just be another cog in this wheel and likely impregnate some random ghetto whore and be put on child support or forced into an unenthusiastic fatherhood.

Last edited:
Women like that need to not reproduce.

High IQ. Her child will be posting here in 10 years.

Correct. Foids exist as constants, outwith the fabric of spacetime. The rules don’t apply to them.

That's my mom and my brother.

Its like if an eagle gave birth to a penguin and told it when it gets old enough it can just leap off the edge of that mountain over there, flap its wings and reality will just keep it from falling due to the magic of having wings
giphy.gif

Extraterrestrial IQ.

Just be born with a vagina

Also being a below avarage or even avarage man in 2018 nightmare mode with a broken controller whilst drunk

Its like if an eagle gave birth to a penguin and told it when it gets old enough it can just leap off the edge of that mountain over there, flap its wings and reality will just keep it from falling due to the magic of having wings, they don't realize (or don't want to admit) that were completely different creatures playing by completely different rules.
Damn. Very high IQ analogy.

I feel really bad for her son. tbh I don't like ghetto people but I don't know if it would be better for him to mess his life up thugmaxxing or to suffer through the hell of never having a girlfriend or friends.

Women don't even play the game